+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: How did you first end up at the FORT?

MRD
    Newf, your posts need to come with a warning againsting having beverages in your mouth when you read one.

I started watching a show called Wickedly Perfect about 2 teams competing to decorate/do crafty stuff, etc on an estate in CN. I googled the show to find out more about it and this came up. I only read that for a while and then found out about the LOST thread and I know I was probably on here several months before I ever ventured into General Discussion.

Bbnbama, I hope you are feeling better darling. You have dug up some very old and interesting topics while recuperating at your computer! Fun ones too.
    Thanks.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    I was reading something about ROCK STAR:INXS and I found a link to the FORT...I didn't even realize there were forums for non-reality shows here at that point. The funny thing is, now I post more in the "General Discussion" area than any of the TV-related threads here!

To tell you the truth I really don't remember. I was watching some show and wanted to comment on it...
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

I had stumbled onto the reality news website to read their recaps for Survivor or TAR.....then when Wickedly Perfect (Feb 05) started I was disapointed that website wasn't doing recaps for WP....so..I got really curious to know if others feeling the same as I was so I clicked Sirlinksalot.. .....and that's where I found the FORT with discussions *heavenly music playing in background*

.....and I still don't think anything ever became of Kimberly from that show. Hopefully Darlene's career received a boost.
    I've learned that you shouldn't go through life with a catcher's mitt on both hands; you need to be able to throw something back.
    Maya Angelou

Joe Millionaire II. I was pissed when Linda left the show early and wanted to see if there were other's out there that felt the same way.
    You got to cry without weeping. Talk without speaking. Scream without raising your voice.- U2

I Is Stephanie
    I was looking at Big Brother stuff and just typed in a search term, and I *think* that it was part of a recap title. Whatever it was, it led me here, where I lurked for about 2 weeks. I eventually couldn't take it anymore, and joined in on the fun. I can now honestly say that I spend more time talking to you guys then I do my "real-world" friends!
    ...And the strange boy continued to weave in and out of her life, leaving her with a sense of wonder and amazment, but also, a feeling of loss, knowing that life might never be the same again.

I was looking for Bachelor spoilers. I'm not sure which Bachelor, Travis maybe? It was fairly recent. I'm still a newbie. Anyway, FORT was the first to come up and then I found this whole new world of people who actually liked what I liked! Yeehaw! Except those people on the "Strangely, I'm NOT attracted to" thread. They're all freaks who don't like anybody I like!

I am shocked that I haven't posted on this thread before.

I can remember precisely when I came to this board. It was during the TV show Fame and someone in a Harlemm Lee group that I was in though he could use some support over here and sent me a link, hence why my name was originally JLuvsAHarlemm.

After the show was over I loved it so much here so I decided to stay and I eventually found out about the other forums. I have been addicted ever since.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JLuvs;2190292;
    It was during the TV show Fame and someone in a Harlemm Lee group that I was in though he could use some support over here and sent me a link, hence why my name was originally JLuvsAHarlemm.
    I loved him, too!

I came for The Bachelor via ABC via Sir Linksalot with lots of lurking and great amazement at the sleuthing abilities of "The Masters" and after being banned, behaved myself and stayed ... trying not to be too obsessed (except during Bachelor season)

Thanks, y'all
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

+ Reply to Thread