+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: How did you first end up at the FORT?

to the FoRT, Nova_w_Tween!

Getting you to register and post is possibly the only good thing Jon has done on Survivor.

Sheela well said!

A poster from another board gave us a link to one of John's interviews with the TAR guys ... when I finished reading it I decided to nose around a bit and I really liked what I saw and I registered on the spot.
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

I had a huge crush on Chad and googled For Love or Money 2 - and here I am today, after lurking all summer at the Paradise Hotel forum.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

The voices in my head told me to come here and seek the divine wisdom put forth by the one they call John.

I was walking down the street, and this black van pulled up, some guys jumped out and grabbed me. I woke up 3 weeks later, blindfolded in a small Taiwanese apartment bathtub full of ice, with my kidney removed. I managed to get back home by hopping a ride on a cargo ship, where I was beaten severely on several occasions and forced to cook meals for the crew. When I arrived, this page was up on my screen, and that's how I got here.

And I swear, it's all true. You didn't get the letter?

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    [QUOTE=Unklescott]The voices in my head told me to come here and seek the divine wisdom put forth by the one they call John.

You have those voices too?

Quote Originally Posted by John
    I was walking down the street, and this black van pulled up, some guys jumped out and grabbed me. I woke up 3 weeks later, blindfolded in a small Taiwanese apartment bathtub full of ice, with my kidney removed. I managed to get back home by hopping a ride on a cargo ship, where I was beaten severely on several occasions and forced to cook meals for the crew. When I arrived, this page was up on my screen, and that's how I got here.

And I swear, it's all true. You didn't get the letter?
    I didn't get the letter, but didn't they feature your story on CSI??

joa
    Google. Bachelor 2. Eny's recaps. Hysterical laughter out loud on the bus reading them on the way home from work. People staring at me. The rest is history...

...And I must second all the other comments on the intelligence level on this board and all the hard work required to keep it that way. Thanks again...

C'mon Without Cmon Within QuinntheEskimo's Avatar
    i had to bribe Feifer and Miss F after a CBS Survivor chat (with Heidi) to let me know where the cool people hang out... am I at the right place? or did they trick me

FORT Fogey
    Quinn, so let me get this straight, you were at the chat with Heidi and Miss F and Feifer were too? And you started talking to them and then you asked them about the FORT? (Well, where the cool people hang out?) Now that's a cool way to meet people!

+ Reply to Thread