+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: How did you first end up at the FORT?

Google search. Clay Aiken.
    "Let's go piss off some heterosexuals ... if we can find any in this great, big, gay world of ours ... LET'S GO!" -Gale Harold, Queer As Folk season 3 wrap party reel

Originally posted by TK421
    Google search. Clay Aiken.
    Ditto

I was looking for a message board on AI2 at a more adult level than BOLT and liked the FORT the best of all the ones I looked at, so here I am.

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar
    I think I found it through tvclubhouse. I hang there for the BB live feeds and stumbled upon it.

as those 2 headed dragons on DragonTales say.....Loooooove it!

(you can tell I'm the parent of a 4 year old)

~I Luv Canyon~
    Originally posted by yoyo4321
    Ditto

I was looking for a message board on AI2 at a more adult level than BOLT and liked the FORT the best of all the ones I looked at, so here I am.
    same with me

FORT Fogey
    I came here because one of my friends on another online site mentioned it. I'd become so addicted to Survivor and AI that I figured I had to go and check it out.

For a few days I just read articles but I realized I really wanted to post and let everyone know what I felt so I joined! I'm really glad I did!

I love Ruben and the FORT 702loves205's Avatar
    I was searching for Ruben and I came across this wonderful site. I've been here ever since!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    To be a champion, you have to believe in yourself when nobody else will.
    -- Sugar Ray Robinson

I know what it means to fly without wings!!!

Leo
    Premium Member
    After TAR 3, I decided to look up info on the show. So, I Googled my way around, and eventually made my way here.

Sher kept telling me about this great group of people that she had met on a message board. I had visited many message boards but had never stayed with one longer than a week. I was tired of seeing people bash each other so I just was not interested.

Sher would not give up and told me I just had to go check it out and it would only take a minute to sign up. So, I signed up on the third day of operation. I am member number 17. I have been here since we were congradulating everyone on their 100th post.

I have so enjoyed my time here. I have never seen such a wonderful group of people willing to work together with so little fuss to keep a place running smoothly.

It did not take long for me to see that I was home. Thanks to Sher for bringing me here and thanks to everyone else for keeping me here.
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

Up Where They Belong SurvivorGirl's Avatar
    There's no new posts and I'm bored, so I'm bringing back old threads.

I first found out about the FORT when I was doing searches on Survivor 6 contestants. Then in August, I was reading American Juniors recaps and I joined.

chating away!!!!
    I was looking for CSI first, and saw The lie Jon told and I had to have my say about the matter.
    [FONT=Tahoma][COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]Nova

+ Reply to Thread