+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: How did you first end up at the FORT?

I also did a search on google for American Idol message boards and this came up. Haha...I remember I was dying to talk to people about the show so I was thrilled when I came upon this board and registered immediately.

I'm sitting here trying to remember, and I can't. Hell, I'm still trying to find my way back out, unsuccessfully.

How many of you have this as your start page? I do.

FORT Fogey
    My web page is my start page, but it's typically the first (and often the only) place I go when I go online...

Been here since almost the begining.

Posted on another board with some of the old-timers, John started this place, posters lured me over, I've been here ever since!
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

Add me as another who came searching for AI2 info.

Yup. AI2 info for me as well
    I don't want the ocean in my seashell. I just want a boyfriend with a brain cell. Stretch Princess

I went searching for info on Combat Missions and landed at message board where I met a lot of the other FORT veterans, and then I came over here when this board was started. I've been here ever since.

I was looking at TVTome for news on Survivor and came over here. I looked at some other sites too but they had way too much flaming and off-topic rants.
    Log off. That cookie sh*t makes me nervous. --Tony Soprano

So I said to him, "Look, buddy, your car was upside down when we got here. And as for your Grandma, she shouldn't have mouthed off like that!" --Homer Simpson

Lookin up good ol' Clay and came upon the Clay thread... been there since about the 2nd one (for all of you who haven't heard of this infamous thread -- there's practically a saga) It actually took me a while to look beyond even the AI2 board. Takes me long enough to catch up on the Clay thread anyway!! But I love it here, and now I'm addicted Wonderful, wonderful site!
    Matthew 6:27
    Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life?

You're Still The One! Olivia909's Avatar
    Originally posted by build_me_up
    Lookin up good ol' Clay and came upon the Clay thread... been there since about the 2nd one (for all of you who haven't heard of this infamous thread -- there's practically a saga) It actually took me a while to look beyond even the AI2 board. Takes me long enough to catch up on the Clay thread anyway!! But I love it here, and now I'm addicted Wonderful, wonderful site!

I ended up at the FORT by doing a google search for Clay Aiken. This site was listed as one of the results...so I decided to check it out. I've been around ever since Clay Aiken Part 1 (Like build_me_up said....that thread IS practically a saga. ). It did take me a long time to become brave enough to post though.

It also took me a good four months to realize that there was so much more to the FORT than just the American Idol Forum.

I think I am obsessed with this site. My computer wasn't working for a few days and I was going through some major FORT withdrawals.

Anyway, I am glad I stumbled across this site. I've been introduced to some wonderful people, and I just love it.
    "The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart."

+ Reply to Thread