+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314151617 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: How did you first end up at the FORT?

Re: How did you first end up at the FORT?

I was on another reality tv forum site and I saw someone talk about the FORT, headed on down here and fell in love instantly and here I am!

Same here, Leogirl.

I was on another show's site and someone kept saying/typing "over on FORT I found out that, or over on FORT someone said", etc.

Finally someone asked what FORT was and she mentioned Fans of Reality TV, so I checked it out.

I lurked for probably a good two years before I started posting. FORT was hacked into and was down for a few days and I so missed not be able to read up on all my shows.

That is when I realized, "Yup, I am addicted to this place!"

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by roseskid;2433603;
    A ridiculously asinine show called Who Wants To Marry My Dad brought me here after I did some searching to try to figure out who these crazies were to go on a show like that. So I guess you could say crazy people lead me here.
    Actually, I think it's more like the crazy people KEPT you here

Likes Scottish Vikings! talldede's Avatar

Like leogirl 21 and MamaC I found the FORT because on other sites, posters were always referring to it. This was a few years ago. I finally jumped in and started posting actively last year.

This is my hobby, scary to say. When I'm not working, the kids are fed and bathed, hubby is happy, I'm here! Tee Hee!

And roseskid, I'm so happy you found the FORT. I rely on your witty posts weekly!

I was really into American Idol and was looking at different sites. I visited, saw how friendly everyone was, saw all the different places to visit, and I was hooked. Everyone doesn't have to agree 100% of the time, but I love how civil we can be even when we don't want to be!! There are places I don't feel comfortable visiting (I'm sometimes too judgemental) because I could really get in trouble not keeping my mouth closed, so I don't go there. But I need to try to get my daily "fix". I also am appreciative of the help that comes when I need it.

I was on another site awhile ago and someone mentioned FORT, got curious and did some research and at first would just come here to read the recaps (Awesome stuff!) and then started reading the posts made and I got hooked. Finally got the courage up to start posting.

Talldede, thanks for your kind words. Marybeth, you're right of course - crazy people not only lead me here, but entertained me enough to want to stick around.

I've enjoyed seeing what shows have brought us here, and how long many of us have stuck around.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

I ended up here because I was looking for updates on the Bachelors and Bachelorettes to see if they were married, single, what not.

I watched a show called House of Dreams on A&E (it only ran one season), and one of the regular posters elsewhere mentioned that she belonged here, too. So, I started reading here, as the other forum was excessively (to me) moderated.

Then when I started watching Bachelor (Jesse's season) I came back and read a ton. I read for a long time, then finally registered to be able to post, because I was just driven to do so, by Trish.

So, I guess I came here because of the stalker bachelorette, after at least a year of reading other peoples' insights on FORT.
    Papi on being tested for steroids: "All they are going to find is a lot of rice and beans."
    I cater to the Regs!

I found FORT via SirLinksALot, back on ANTM C2. I'd missed the first episode and was looking for recaps, and once I read Snowy's cap I was hooked. I did check out a couple of other sites but was drawn here because of the emphasis on respecting other posters. I have enough stress in my life without wading through the muck at one of the less civilized boards.
    Token Christian.

If truth is relative, how do you know?

+ Reply to Thread