+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: How did you first end up at the FORT?

How'd you find the site?

I think the most interesting thing on the internet is figuring out how people on sites found it.

I found this site the same way I found Haystack (music based social networking site), through StumbleUpon. I swear, every site I go on I found through clicking stumble...

FORT Fanatic

Re: How did you first end up at the FORT?

I googled for discussion of the first season of ANTM, to which I had developed a peculiar addiction.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by myrosiedog;2190472;
    I think you and I are the ONLY people that watched that show. They did publish a book for Kimberly as that was part of the prize, but I never saw it anywhere, probably on the remainder rack somewhere. Mitch has gone back to the floral/decorating business and gives speeches at Floral conventions. I did read that somewhere and Darlene was trying to get something going on her own, but don't know what became of it or it she went back to the homeshopping channel.

I actually liked that show a lot except for that woman judge. Can't remember her name, she wrote the original book, Sex and the City. What a pompous, arrogant witch! And David Evangelista wasn't any better.
    Make that three of us!

I was SO disappointed in that show...Mitch and Darlene were so much more talented than that bimbo, Kimberly. DO recall that they changed the rules and brought her back after she was eliminated? Obviously some misguided market research effort had told them that she would pull in the correct demographic if she won, or something. They should have gone with Mitch. It would definitely have been amusing to watch his show, or even the Mitch and Darlene show. I can just see it: Mitch the Bitch making some snarky remark, and Darlene doing one of her patented muggings for the camera/over-reaction s in response. It would have been camp and hilarious. And you could actually have gotten some decent ideas from them.

If I remember correctly, Big Brother drew me in. I was reading another forum where they update you on what is happening on the feeds and then they got lax and were taking too long and I didn't particularly care for their message board, so I went in search of something better. I found the Fort. And here I am.

FORT Fan

I watch the bachelor ... back in Blob's season when I started watching I missed the first few episodes so I used google to find out what I'd missed. I found the FORT back then, when it was in its old form. I lurked for a few years, and recently decided I should join in and stop watching. Happy to have joined you all!
    Last edited by Cheddar; 06-07-2007 at 05:55 PM. Reason: typo

Happy to have you, Cheddar. Welcome to posting.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

I think I can in either during wife swap or trading spouses. But alas I was too late for the GUGLY growing up gotti fiasco
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

Like others, I found it while searching for Big Brother info. I lurked for a while and then joined in.

I found the FoRT searching for Bachelor spoilers during Bachelor Bob's season (Fall 2003?).... Joined in May of 2004 for that night that the board went Members-only because Idol and Bachelor had their finales at the same time. Finally started posting last fall or so, and I'm hooked. Love the show threads! (Especially Idol, when I'm not sure if it's my ears or bad performances)

A ridiculously asinine show called Who Wants To Marry My Dad brought me here after I did some searching to try to figure out who these crazies were to go on a show like that. So I guess you could say crazy people lead me here.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

+ Reply to Thread