+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 48 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Tattoos and Piercings?

FORT Fogey

Tattoos and Piercings?

I was just wondering if anyone has any tattoos or piercings?

I have two tattoos - a Gemini sign (II) on the right side of the back of my neck and a four point star (really intricate, which I designed) on my left shoulderblade.

I also have my ears pierced twice and I got my tongue pierced and my lip pierced on the right side and in the middle when I was in high school. However, I let the two lip piercings grow out my Sophomore Year of college, but I still have my tongue pierced.

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    I have my ears pierced (2 on one side, and 3 on the other) but no other piercings. Now I only wear posts -- one on each side.

No tats. I thought about getting one, but once I turned 40, the thought of having a butterfly on my hip turn into a shriveled and wrinkled... I don't know... buzzard, made the thought less appealing.

I know -- I'm pretty boring...
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

I've got 10 ear piercings...3 on lower left, 3 lower right, and 4 cartilidge on the right. I've also got a good sized tat on my lower back (the colors look a bit odd in this picture because it was taken just as the left hand side of it was finished so that part was really fresh ink).....
    Attached Images Attached Images

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    left arm, my own design

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    right arm, from the inside label of a record by "the Sensational Alex Harvey Band"

there are people and friends that don't know I have these. it took a year before my present boss knew about them.

Just both ears pierced once...no tattos. No desire for them.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

I have a desire for a tattoo & I've been wanting one for a long time. I'm just being really thorough in thinking of what I want, because I realize I'll have it for the rest of my life

I'm also kinda chicken about the pain, but I know once I make up my mind of what to get I'll be going under the needle...
    "He who has a why to live for can bear almost any how."

Left ear pierced once, small gold stud in it. Been that way since I was 16, and I've just kept wearing it...

both ears pierced once. I hardly ever wear earings though. Heck I hardly ever wear jewelry other than my wedding and engagement rings.

Two tattoos.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

If I were to add up all the piercings that I've had throughout my life, I'd be in the double digits. But I'm boring and let all of them close except for the two original holes in my ear that I've had since I was a little kid.

One tattoo, lower back, means "joy" in Chinese. Or so they tell me. It could mean "Eat at Joes". I have no clue. I want another one, but I'm having a hard time finding someone who can show me the Sanskrit symbol for "Serendipity". I don't suppose any of you people know it, do you?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 48 1234567891011 ... LastLast