+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 48 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Tattoos and Piercings?

FORT Fogey
    You know, my husband's Qu'ran is in both English and Sanskrit (he actually understands it!!!), so I could ask him if he either knows or could find it in his Qu'ran.

Sure, I might wake up one morning in 2034 and hate it. But there were a bunch of mornings in 2003 where I woke up and loved it.
    That is a very clever statement! I love it.
    With that quote in mind I'm definitely sure I'm gonna get a tattoo.. I've been thinking it over forever.... for and against...mostly for...

I wanna tattoo a tiger on my shoulder blade.... I love tigers, I'd have them for pets if I could & there's no doubt in my mind that that's what I'd want

Now all I need to do is find a really nice & original tiger tat that I'd want :-) Anyone out there draw tattoos??
    "He who has a why to live for can bear almost any how."

I friend of mine about 15 years ago had what I still consider to be the best tat I've ever seen, although it wasn't colored in yet. It was an imp, crouching on a tree branch. What was kind of neat is that it was done high enough on his arm that you couldn't see it when he wore a regular t-shirt. That's a good way to go.

I wish I had taken a picture of it, since I'm no longer in contact with the guy.

Originally posted by AnnaRHR
    You know, my husband's Qu'ran is in both English and Sanskrit (he actually understands it!!!), so I could ask him if he either knows or could find it in his Qu'ran.
    That would be wonderful. Thank you!

Wynd, I'm so excited for you. It sounds like you've given it enough thought that you won't be sorry. When you get it, make sure to post a pic!

Wyndemere!
    Who shot who in the what now?

I was gonna get a dragon, but then I realized that I was getting the dragon because my HUSBAND loves dragons.... & I felt a tiger would be "too common" ... but I had a change of heart, this tattoo is for ME ultimately so I'm set on a tiger

An imp on a treebranch, that sounds really cool. I don't think I've ever seen an imp tattoo
    "He who has a why to live for can bear almost any how."

No tattoos for this chicky pooh. I don't even have any piercings anymore. I had my ears pierced when I was younger, but they've probably grown over as I haven't worn earrings in years.

I need to find myself a sugar daddy who'll buy me some so I can see if they're still open.

Johh, you're computor savvy. Why not try a search. He might actually be glad to hear from you again.

FORT Fogey
    Originally posted by ajg113
    That would be wonderful. Thank you!
    Sure, I'll ask him when he gets home, but I'm not sure how I would get it to you, because I don't have access to a scanner, and he would have to draw it... Any ideas?

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    I have my ears pierced 3 times on each side (only wear 1 earring on each side). I have my cartilidge pierced. I also have my navel pierced (parents were NOT happy with that).

I have a small dolphin jumping out of a wave on my right ankel. And I recently got a butterfly with some funky design my boyfriend's cousin designed on my lower back

+ Reply to Thread