+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 48 FirstFirst ... 3839404142434445464748

Thread: Tattoos and Piercings?

MRD

Re: Tattoos and Piercings?

I swear I'm going to get an "X" tattooed on the inside of my elbow right above the ONLY really good vein I have. I have to have so much blood work done regularaly and have so many people go on a dig and search mission, that I think I need the tattoo of "X" marks the spot.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

LMAO MRD! Good idea. That's what they do for radiation treatments. they tattoo small circles to line up the 'blaster' properly each time.
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

My first tattoo was in March 2006. I brought in my kids baby books and had the artist use the actual footprints from their birth certificates. I added their first names along with their birthdays and 2 hearts intertwined. All in black and gray. It's across the middle of my upper back.

Second tattoo was February 2007. In honor of my Grandmother that died in November, I got a colorful hydrangea with a honeybee on it in honor of my Grandfather that died in 2002. That one is on the outside of my right calf.

MRD

Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy;2579007;
    LMAO MRD! Good idea. That's what they do for radiation treatments. they tattoo small circles to line up the 'blaster' properly each time.
    Sometimes when I have blood drawn, I feel like the person doing it is the BLASTER. That's why I need the X!!!

I would like to get another one, but my husband reacted so negatively to my first one, that I probably will wait. But I REALLY want a 2nd one.

I want the state of Florida with orange blossoms. I may never live in Florida again, but as they say, you can take the girl out of Florida, but you can't take Florida out of the girl. But it was my birthplace, my history and my home for a long time and I'd like to have it with me, although I really no longer want to live there anymore.

Although during last Saturday's football game, I did see a couple of REALLY cool Gator 2006 National Championship tats. hmm, the choices.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

+ Reply to Thread