+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 48 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Tattoos and Piercings?

FORT Fogey
    So, what exactly did you have pierced, ajg...?

Just my ears. I've honestly lost count how many times I did each one. I worked in a piercing place in my first couple of years of college, so I would just pierce them whenever the urge struck me. If you look closely, you can see all the marks. It's not the prettiest of sights.

I've got nothin'. Not even pierced ears. I'm as fresh as a zero-year-old.

"Yeah, you don't look a day past....past zero. Man, I remember when I was zero. Those were the days...." - Norm McDonald
    "If you're like me, you have a 'been there, done that' attitude when it comes to paleolithic paleontology." - Jon Stewart

"I swear, you are the ho-ho ho." - OTS

I've got nothin'. Not even pierced ears. I'm as fresh as a zero-year-old.
    Yeah, me too.
    Gustav Holst was right!

a jumble of useless facts gracie's Avatar
    I have my ears pierced, but hardly ever wear earrings unless it's something special. Last year I had a rose tatooed on my right ankle and I'm planning on getting a dragonfly to go with it. The rose is for everyone to see; the dragonfly will be for me to see. It took my Mom 2 months to notice the tatoo and she had a fit, but that's life. I figure at more than 50 I should know what I want and go for it.
    There is no reason for any individual to have a computer in his home. -Ken Olsen

aj, i'm chinese, I can help you out.
    Oh no. That tattoo DOES mean 'eat at joe's'

I'm sorry.
    “In Rrrussia, vee have proverb: Only bad soliders don’t vant to be general.” Sasha Pivovarova

Here is the one on my left arm.
    Last edited by Ilikai; 12-04-2005 at 08:21 PM.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

the one on my left shoulder.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

my right shoulder, Wolf will like this one

and finally, my right arm.

+ Reply to Thread