+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 48 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Tattoos and Piercings?

That's hilarious FH!

The worst one is the one I hear is done by the Maori. They tatoo every part of the body using just a hammer and needle and some ink. Its supposed to be an excruitating ordeal and a rite of passage for some men.
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

Quote Originally Posted by aMaZiN'RaCeGuY>
    I am currently thinking about where is the most weirdest place a person tattoo or pierce. Share your stories.

I know of Ricky Martin, whom I heard he tattooed his penis... Um... Yes... Haha...

I once saw a guy who had a dotted line going from one ear to the other across his neck, with the words "cut here" written underneath.

I've seen either in person, or in pictures, people with piercings in every place you could imagine (I mean everywhere )
    Some people are like slinkies, they're useless until you push them down the stairs.

Quote Originally Posted by nausicaa
    Duxxy, your tat is "ai fu", or "beloved husband", right? Those are Chinese characters as well as presumably Japanese ones.
    Yes nausicaa! When I was looking for 'love' in the dictionary there were many different characters, each representing a different kind of 'love' the one that I chose was 'passionate love' as one would have for a spouse. I think I like Beloved Husband much better though! Thanks for that
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Quote Originally Posted by senrik
    The worst one is the one I hear is done by the Maori. They tatoo every part of the body using just a hammer and needle and some ink. Its supposed to be an excruitating ordeal and a rite of passage for some men.

I guess Ricky Martin is glad he's not a Maori....
    It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever. -- David St. Hubbins

Add me to the Shazzer, Stargazer, Leo and Haejin club. I don't even have my ears pierced once.
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

Bwwwwwahahahaha! Bad Lucy!
    a hammer to my what?
    Yikes maori have tattoos on their faces don't they?? I guess you don't want to piss off the guy with the hammer.

Would you get a temporary tattoo to test drive for a real one? Or would you ever get a temp just because??

one more thought: The Dixie Chicks get chicken feet tattooed on the top of their feet everytime they have an album that goes gold. That must frikkin hurt, there's no fat to cusion the needles. bleah

Is it just me or did you all find that the outline was the worst but the colouring wasn't so bad because you were numb already?
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Quote Originally Posted by spegs
    Add me to the Shazzer, Stargazer, Leo and Haejin club. I don't even have my ears pierced once.

Yeah We are small but proud
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FinallyHere
    A dollar bill. He wanted to watch his money grow.
    FH that is hilarious

Quote Originally Posted by stargazer401
    Yeah We are small but proud

Small, proud, and beautifully au natural
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

+ Reply to Thread