+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 48 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Tattoos and Piercings?

Quote Originally Posted by aMaZiN'RaCeGuY>
    Can I ask a question, is tattooing painful ? Please tell me your experiences...
    I currently have 5 tattoos (all multi-coloured): Rose with my name on left shoulder blade, zodiac symbol on right calf, chinese symbols for Loyalty and Friendship on my lower back (myself and my 2 best friends all have this one, in different colours), a heart made of roses on my left breast (My dad is a rose breeder which explains the whole rose obsession ) and a butterfly directly below my belly button. I had my first tattoo done at 25yrs of age and after that, I was addicted though I think I'm finally done. I didn't find any of them painful except for the one under my belly button. It was extremely weird because it only hurt like hell when he did the left side so I was crying and laughing at the same time because I couldn't believe I was being such a baby.

Although I love my tattoos and made sure I thought it through carefully before getting inked...I have been considering getting the one on left breast removed. Even though it sounds tacky when I describe it via text, it really is a pretty tattoo but it's partially visible when I wear v-necks and I'm unsure if it's professional enough (I'm trying to move up to Management in my company...one day). Currently, where I live the cost is pretty reasonable for laser removal and the nurse suggested using "Emla" cream to numb the area before going in for treatment. Also, she suggested some heavy duty painkillers for when the numbness wears off

becareful about numbing creams, they sometimes inflame the skin and you can end up with distorted tattoos. (advice from my tattoo artist)
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy
    I photocopied the characters from an english/japanese dictionary myself so I will never wonder if my tat says something it shouldn't
    I had my tat done when I was 28, considering adding to it now, at 33. My husband has a tat to match but his bottom character is wife, he wants another one to mark his 35th birthday in 2 weeks, he hasnt decided on the deisgn yet
    Duxxy, your tat is "ai fu", or "beloved husband", right? Those are Chinese characters as well as presumably Japanese ones.

Spiderman 2 - June 30 audiomaster's Avatar
    I am currently thinking about where is the most weirdest place a person tattoo or pierce. Share your stories.

I know of Ricky Martin, whom I heard he tattooed his penis... Um... Yes... Haha...

Leo
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stargazer401
    Apparently, Lucy, you missed my post. Shazzer and I are an elite rebellious group of non-body alterers. You may join us if you wish
    Add me to that list. No piercings or body art either.

Even if I wanted one, though, I'd never be able to decide what to put on.

Quote Originally Posted by Leo
    Add me to that list. No piercings or body art either.

Even if I wanted one, though, I'd never be able to decide what to put on.

I know of Ricky Martin, whom I heard he tattooed his penis... Um... Yes... Haha...
    My god.

I am currently thinking about where is the most weirdest place a person tattoo or pierce. Share your stories.

What was the tattoo?
    It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever. -- David St. Hubbins

Quote Originally Posted by Lucy
    What was the tattoo?
    A dollar bill. He wanted to watch his money grow.
    Some people are like slinkies, they're useless until you push them down the stairs.

Quote Originally Posted by FinallyHere
    I almost fell off the couch, FH!
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

Quote Originally Posted by FinallyHere

+ Reply to Thread