+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Peapod

I used to order from Home Grocer all the time before they went out of business. I loved it! The quality was so high and the selection was great too. What a timesaver.

I was bummed when they went out of business.
    Iím haunted a little this evening by feelings that have no vocabulary and events that should be explained in dimensions of lint rather than words.
    -Richard Brautigan

eny
    FORT Fogey
    That would be so great! The only thing you can order hear online is chinese food . Which is still cool.
    I live about 1/4 mile away from a big mall , so I guess it would be the ultimate in laziness.

I used Peapod a few times, but then, like Sher said, all of a sudden all the Home grocery delivery companies went out of business. Oh well.

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    And then another dot com named WebVan that I think went out of business too.
    Yes, Webvan went out of business. I had a friend who worked for them. He's now employed working on the Home Shopping Network's website. I don't know why I find that funny - maybe because there are so many cubic zerconium jokes or something.

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Wayner
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

I used to really love the HomeGrocer.com. They had an hour and a half delivery window on whatever day you wanted. You set the day and the time and could adjust your order up to 11pm the night before. If you wre not satisfied with something they aould send someone out the next day to deliver the right thing or a replacement or would credit your account. Loved it!
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12