+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sultry Sundaes!

Sultry Sundaes!

Ok people, summer is upon us. So I'm interested to see what your favorite summer desert is and what it does for you.

Mine is Tiramisu, but Haagen Das Orange sorbet gets it goin!
    Kinda makes you feel naughty
    In these times of Greatness, what is better than being a Bostonian? Red Sox, Patriots, Celtics (NO. 5anyone?) and I'll even give props to the Black N Gold!!!

Breyer's vanilla bean ice cream with either Magic Shell or Hershey's syrup on top.

And we have a place near us called Captain Sundae's, and they make the BEST turtles.

baskin robbin's used to carry a great summer ice cream. it was actually orange sherbet with chunks of white chocolate in it.

however, from my days as a kid at the pool, i always loved zero bars from the vending machine. ahh, the days of summer!

Originally posted by shersidhe
    baskin robbin's used to carry a great summer ice cream. it was actually orange sherbet with chunks of white chocolate in it.

however, from my days as a kid at the pool, i always loved zero bars from the vending machine. ahh, the days of summer!
    Orange Sorbet w/ white chocolate sounds intoxicating mmmmmm
    In these times of Greatness, what is better than being a Bostonian? Red Sox, Patriots, Celtics (NO. 5anyone?) and I'll even give props to the Black N Gold!!!

it was better than you can even imagine!

*plans trip to b&r to see if they have brought back the orange with white chocolate

Awesome Sher! Does anyone know if Friendlys still makes the Banana-Fana. Or where you can find the largest sundae?

dvm
    Get off the hate train.
    I'm a little bit old fashioned... my favorite is warm apple crisp a la mode topped with whipped cream. Talk about ORGASMIC!

I guess I am kind of "plain jane". I like just a scoop of ice cream straight up....no cone. Flavors vary, but mostly variations of chocolate.

I also like Chocolate Shakes. Not malteds, mind you, just a milkshake. And it has to be a REAL milkshake...not a McDonalds hardly any dairy NotShake. Even better if they serve you the shake in a glass, and leave the metal mixing cup with the rest of the shake in it.
    "You don't own a TV?!? What's all your furniture pointed at?" Joey Tribianni

It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you.

Two big scoops of rich vanilla ice cream topped with thick, rich sweet peanut butter sundae sauce!! MMMM!!!!
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

I'm not a big fan of icecream, it makes me thirsty.
    I do like frozen yoghurt though.
    Mango and raspberry (yes, together) is my favourite.
    "That's Numberwang!"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast