+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: High School Superlatives, Anyone?

High School Superlatives, Anyone?

Did you get a superlative in HS? If so which one? Thought this would be an interesting bit of info to know about you guys.

Me? Class of 2001 named me Most Attractive.

Just kidding! Actually, I was "Cutest Couple" with the guy in my pic (see the Introduce Yourselves" thread)

So, what were you?

I think secretly, I was voted Most Likely to go to country club prison...

But no, I didn't get one. Although my friends and I are in the high school yearbook with the phrase "The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse" under it. Is that bad?

I would have been most likely to knit or something like that.
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

Hmm, I wouldn't say it's that bad John.

I didn't get one either, but me and my friends were named "The Hardest Workers" in the Friends Forever layout of the yearbook. I guess that's something.

We don't have yearbooks where I'm from.
    Shame really as I always thought it was a rather nice idea.
    "That's Numberwang!"

i was always runner up to the runner up!

i was actually voted "band favorite" when i was in drillteam... but i am pretty sure that's just because i dated the band. have you seen what trumpet players, french horn players and/or sax players can do with their tongues??? and the speed with which they move their fingers?!

i remember counting the votes for the "most handsome, wittiest, blah blah blah" because i knew i wouldn't be voted anything. i counted the most handsome vote, but didn't like the guy, so i made it a tie with a guy i DID like.

i was 3rd nicest... which at the time we alllllllll got a big kick out of. i was not known for being nice at the time (well, at least i didn't think so), but i was always supporter of the underdog.

and lastly, the day i was given "best hair" or some such nonsense, i came to school with wet hair and no makeup... thus, the pic didn't make the annual!

man, that was all such a long time ago!

and kylie, i'm sure you were the cutest couple.

agentcarver
    I'm currently the holder of 2 back-to-back Coolest Teacher awards (They give one out at both term commencements... One in January and one in October, and I've won both since I got here)

Wonder if that counts...

Either way, I was voted "Least likely to end up with a house in the suburbs, a dog, a spouse, and 2.4 children" or something like that in OAC ("Grade 13")

It must be gratifying to get awards from the students AC.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I'm in the yearbook as "Most Likely To Succeed". Given how GD dorky I look in the picture, I'm certain I was the unofficial winner for "Least Likely To Ever Get Laid." Ha. I showed them.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast