+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What do you think of this?

agentcarver
    It's weird... Our principal has been principal for nearly 15 years, so he's really big on tradition, and we've always had a Reading after O Canada every morning, then the announcements come at the end of the period. I must ask why this is, though. OH! And the announcements change: Morning is for things happening that morning (Sports games, field trips, "Please come to the student offices", etc.) Lunch is for lunch ("Student council meeting today at 12:30 in the conference room") and after school is a preview for the next day, a recap of sporting events (Our girl's soccer team lost today to central commerce... 5 to 6) and what's happening after school. Weird. Anyway, I'll look into that tomorrow

(Just for reference: The Original "Oakwood Collegiate" was 3 stories, based around a central auditorium. It was built in 1921, or something...)

agentcarver
    NEWS: Tuesday morning, I've managed to get an emergency staff meeting called... Plus, I've managed to swing Mr. Adams in the science department, so we might win this time! I'll keep you posted.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123