+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Funny Website

My record for the flies is 15. It was on my second try. Couldn't figure out what to do at first.

The rabbit makes me laugh out loud.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

That rabbit one is too funny...
    Last edited by lobeck; 10-15-2002 at 06:21 PM.

Just found out that if you work hard enough, you can make the rabbit let go and fall down.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

LG.
    Loved the sites, guys. If anyone is truly bored, you can go check out my 3 registered scores at flingthecom.com and see that in my "comments" area I gave the website for the FORT. Ha, other cow flinging geeks might see it and come check us out, wouldn't that be quite the referral method. Of course I'm not good enough to get on the top 10 to get listed on the front page, so you have to search for me.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

I couldn't find your registered scores, LG. Where do I look?

18 for the flies
    350 for the cow
    the bunny is too cute
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

LG.
    Hi Paulie, I did it under the "traditional version" instead of the "new version" as I didn't have the right program for that, so maybe there are two separate Hall of Fame listing, but if you go into the Hall of Fame and look at "This week's most recent Top 250" scroll down and you'll find me and Feiffer too, both promoting the Fort. I've dropped down to number 64-66 on the list, so I'll probably be off it completely soon.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Ok...it is official. I have WAAAy too much time on my hands today. I got 20 on the frog thingy. Ha!
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

Great links TvJunkie, thanks!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12