+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I was robbed!

Man I can't imagine how that would feel. What a violation! I hope they catch those/that nimrod!
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

I'm really sorry to hear that Wolf.

It must be truly horrible to come home to that.
    Last edited by fluff; 10-15-2002 at 10:18 AM.
    "That's Numberwang!"

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    OMG Wolf! I'm just so happy you were not there at the time!
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

Wolf, that sucks!

I'd be SO pissed if that happened to me!

I think the visits to local pawnshops might not be a bad idea.

LG.
    That sucks, Wolf, I hope you can start feeling "comfortable" in your home again soon. As long as your dog and everyone who lives there is ok, the worst thing they can take from you is your sense of security. Those bastards.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Yeah, it was my fault for leaving the window cracked a little bit
    BS it was! Normal people don't throw ladders against the wall and lever other people's windows open. They're assholes. I'm sorry they did that to you.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

oh wolfie, i'm so sorry!!!!
    i hate that we live in a world where we have no sense of security. it's all so false. i would love to be able to walk inside a business and be able to leave my car windows down, or walk the dog and leave the door of my apartment open, but the creeps of the world have made it impossible.

and if you live anywhere near me, then there are a TON of freakin' pawn shops... it would take you and entire day to hit them all. (no i don't live in a bad area where there are a lot of pawn shops... i live in dallas. they are simply a fact of life.)

i'm sorry, but i am glad you and yours are ok.

::hugs::

this has not been a good couple of weeks for the family at fort.

Thanks you guys!

LG, I actually feel okay, and I don't feel like I'm in an unsafe area. Those bastards saw an opportunity and they took it.

Paulie, I didn't think anybody would be bold enough to use a ladder to come in through my upstairs window. I mean, My condo is right on the street. There's cars passing by and people walking around. But, there's no sense in crying over spilled milk. I'll just go on and give dirty looks to the workers around here. J/K.
    Suprisingly enough, there are no workers out in my complex today. BASTARDS!

no i don't live in a bad area where there are a lot of pawn shops... i live in dallas. they are simply a fact of life.)
    So true Sher! It would be impossible to go to every pawn shop.

Sher, Did you notice bad things happened to all 3 of us over here in Dallas?

Wolf! AAARRRGH! It makes me angry to think that you are getting ripped of over there. You can still leave your window cracked if you only do it about a half inch to and inch and then use those thumb screw window locks that do not let the window slide open any wider. The work for horizontal and verticle sliding windows. Usually they cost less than 3 bucks. Very simple to use. I know that will not bring any of your stuff back, mcuh less your sense of security; just prevent the reoccurance.
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

Paulie, I didn't think anybody would be bold enough to use a ladder to come in through my upstairs window.
    That was my point. You did nothing wrong, and you shouldn't blame yourself. Just because good-hearted people like us can't conceive of the lengths to which other idiots will go to bring pain into our lives does not mean we should be held accountable for our "mistakes" when we are hurt by said idiots.

Add my hug to the pile, please.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast