+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: The nicest people

Originally posted by Miss Filangi
    And I'm sure once hockey season starts up again, you'll be back! I'm amazed at all the women hockey fans at the FORT.
    Definitely!! Can't miss out on the hockey gossip

Originally posted by Wayner
    Amen, Miss F. The women hockey fans here know more about hockey than most of the guys I know. Of course, I don't know any Canadian guys.

And good luck with the birth, Eva! My wife and I have a son 20 months and a daughter that is 6 months; hopefully 18 months apart will be a little easier to handle than 14 months apart was.
    Thanks Wayner for the wishes! I don't think either age difference will make it any easier unfortunately!!! I'll be updating you with every strand of hair I pull out of my head! lol

Evalaruefan, the best of luck to you all!

I need to get out more bloonman's Avatar
    Hello everybody!

I just stumbled onto this thread and almost fell out of my chair! Wow, firegirl--what a nice thing to say about me and my balloons! What a pleasant and unexpected treat it was to read that initial post. I can't thank you enough!

And eldee--how nice of you to open up the 'My Art' thread so that people like me and hazy and so many others could showcase our artistic talents.

And a special thanks to John and the Mod Squad for creating and maintaining such a grand forum for people to come together and share so many things on so many varied topics. Thanks a lot guys! You rock!

And thanks to all the other posters for making this such a great place to visit and contribute!

"I have abandoned my search for truth, and am now looking for a good fantasy." ~ Ashleigh Brilliant

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678