+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: The nicest people

We're on some decidedly NOT PG-13 ice here.

Fade to black
    Only if your non PG-13 mind interprets a seedless watermelon as anything other than a tasty treat.
    I know someday you'll have a beautiful life, I know you'll be a star in somebody else's eyes... but why... why... why can't it be me?

FORT Fogey
    At least you go to the chat rooms to gget that... It's unsolicited for me. I just keep the ICQ open and get these random messages. And it's mostly foreign people with poor English skills asking for naked pictures...

On a non-dirty message, though, this guy from Brazil asked me "What is your city?" I said Philadelphia, and he responded, "City of Will Smith?" I just found that hilarious - I guess the Fresh Prince of Bel Aire is in syndication everywhere...

And, hey, ajg, you should start making plans to meet them in real life and you could find true love on the internet, just like hazy is endeavoring to do...

Umm. Errr. Uh. Well alrighty then. I plead the fifth.

I'll admit something, though. I've had to force myself to tone down in a LOT of ways in order to stay in the guidelines here. My humor is usually a lot raunchier than I've allowed it be when I post.

edit to Anna: I actually *have* met some people from the internet. The cool people have been few and far between (non-Fort people, that is), but they exist. I just had to wade through a lot of whack jobs in order to find 'em. In fact, one of the people actually hooked me up with my apartment in Chicago!

Fade to black
    Anna made it a whole day without picking on me. I knew it wouldn't last.
    I know someday you'll have a beautiful life, I know you'll be a star in somebody else's eyes... but why... why... why can't it be me?

I love how this is all in the "Nicest People" thread. These are my kind of nice people!
    Who shot who in the what now?

FORT Fogey
    Hey, at least I'm picking on nice people, gf!

This was a great topic to start! Everyone here is really awesome and it's almost as if we do know eachother on a personal level. (not too personal lol). It's a fun board to come to : )

Unfortunately I don't think I'll have much time on my hands this summer cuz i have a 18 month old at home and a baby due in 2 weeks, so I'll be quite busy but will try to find the time to pop in once in a while to see how everyone's doing!!

And I'm sure once hockey season starts up again, you'll be back! I'm amazed at all the women hockey fans at the FORT.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    Amen, Miss F. The women hockey fans here know more about hockey than most of the guys I know. Of course, I don't know any Canadian guys.

And good luck with the birth, Eva! My wife and I have a son 20 months and a daughter that is 6 months; hopefully 18 months apart will be a little easier to handle than 14 months apart was.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast