+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: The nicest people

For those of you who have not seen the "non-offensive" side of Hazy. (He said he has offended some). Check him out on My Art. His poetry is really something else and it's good!

Fade to black
    Awww thanks eldee. Yer such a sweetie. One of the nicest people ever!
    I know someday you'll have a beautiful life, I know you'll be a star in somebody else's eyes... but why... why... why can't it be me?

I always miss the good stuff when I take a day off. I just want to join the lovefest, even if I'm late. I've actually had a fair amount of experience with chat rooms, other messageboards, etc., and I can say with all the conviction in the world that this one really is unique. It's nice to be able to post somewhere where you don't have to worry about being flamed for every word you type, or having every guy around hit on you simply because you have a feminine-sounding handle. For all intents and purposes, I've given up every other interactive site that I used to frequent, because now - especially in comparison to here - I just can't muster the patience for the nonsense. This is such a welcome respite.

At the risk of being the cheesiest person on the planet right now, thank you all for being such very cool people.

Fade to black
    Originally posted by ajg113
    nice to be able to post somewhere where you don't have to worry about being flamed for every word you type, or having every guy around hit on you simply because you have a feminine-sounding handle.
    You're a girl ajg?

HOW YOU DOIN'?

(sorry, couldn't help myself)
    I know someday you'll have a beautiful life, I know you'll be a star in somebody else's eyes... but why... why... why can't it be me?

Hey baby, nice pottery...

(don't tell my wife I just typed that)

A-ha! My evil reverse psychology plan worked.

I knew this ugly-ass pottery would come in handy someday.

A big to everything that's been said.

I love the FORT. Before finding this board, I'd never been able to be a long-term poster anywhere. But everyone here is so friendly--they draw you into staying. I was on a bit of a board hiatus recently, real life was getting in the way, and I really appreciated the PMs, IMs and emails that some of you guys sent.

john your so convincing as a scary person (kidding)
    Clay Aiken "when everyones working on it change isnt impossible, its inevetible"

Thanks for starting such a wonderful thread, FG.

It gives me the opportunity to express my appreciation and affection to everyone I've had the privilege and pleasure of communicating with here at the FoRT.

This was my first and best experience with an online community. If I had to sum up my experience here at the FoRT in a single tagline, it would be: "Come for the AI, Stay for the Love"...

As some of you know, I've been largely bedridden for several months due to a back injury. It's been a painful and difficult time for me, but my spirits have been lifted by the support and well wishes of so many here at the FoRT.

I've met so many extraordinary and inspiring people here, some of whom I have come to consider my very dear friends. And every day, there is a new opportunity to make more!

So to everyone I have been in touch with, and to those I have yet to meet, I send you all my love and my warmest regards!
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Leo
    Premium Member
    to everyone above. There's nothing I can really say that hasn't been said before and better. I would like to add, though, that I have been to a handful of other boards, and this is the friendlist place I've ever seen.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast