+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: The nicest people

awwww...what a great thread...the fort people have become more then just message board people, i feel like since ive joined here ive made a bunch of friends, when somethings going wrong and i post it, then someone makes sure to pm me and lets me know theyre thinking about me i remember shazzar, i posted something kind of personal in the when was the last time thread and she posted something personal right back to me, didnt make fun of me for posting something so personal...and eldee, such a sweetie..and i found out the other day in the chatroom just how funny john is...before that ill admit he was just the "scary moderator" hehehe(totally kidding ) a big shout out to all my chatroom buddies you guys are just great, and i hope in the midst of this i can bring some sunshine into your lives the way you have to mine
    im a sucker for awwww threads im the kind of person that isnt shy about telling people what they mean to me
    Clay Aiken "when everyones working on it change isnt impossible, its inevetible"

FORT Fogey
    I'm sorry for giving you the cold shoulder, eldee. It's just that I can't stand you and I didn't want to read any of your insipid posts...

You know I'm kidding! I think you're adorable!

John is scary. Seriously.

He gives me nightmares and yells at me for trying to increase my post count with stupid posts.

If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

Rowr!

It's hard work making so many people afraid of me. Someone get me some Perrier!

Miss F --- somehow the thought of the lactose intolerant? cow-boy just doesn't inspire fear.

Got milk?

FORT Fogey
    Man I shudder when I see the big guy has posted in one of my re-caps! Or even worse when I get a PM.. man I have to pep myself up to even open it up! I don't think I tried this hard to please my parents when I was in school and I was a good kid!

Fade to black
    Hey, I just saw this thread, go figure. Great thread fg. Everyone is great here, yea, I've had a run in or two with a mod or two, but I still love this place and everyone associated with it. I originally came to FORT just looking for a place to talk about American Idol - and now it's become a place I talk about everything. I laugh a lot, and enjoy getting to know each of you a bit more every day. And for anyone I've ever offended - honest, I didn't mean to. I'm still learning this whole how to post on the Internet thing.

I know someday you'll have a beautiful life, I know you'll be a star in somebody else's eyes... but why... why... why can't it be me?

Fade to black
    Originally posted by firegirl
    Man I shudder when I see the big guy has posted in one of my re-caps! Or even worse when I get a PM.. man I have to pep myself up to even open it up! I don't think I tried this hard to please my parents when I was in school and I was a good kid!
    See. He really is Simon Cowell.
    I know someday you'll have a beautiful life, I know you'll be a star in somebody else's eyes... but why... why... why can't it be me?

Originally posted by John
    Rowr!

It's hard work making so many people afraid of me. Someone get me some Perrier!
    AAAAAAAAAAACK! It's the baby cow! Run for your lives!

*stumbles over her own feet in a scramble to get out of the thread and falls victim to a baby cow stampede*

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast