+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: The nicest people

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    OMG, that's right. One of them had stolen Bill's coat.

Tune in next time for more adventures of Bill the Undead Moderator!
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

Originally posted by Paulie
    Tune in next time for more adventures of Bill the Undead Moderator!
    *The spirit of Undead Bill approaches a member... the sound of chains dragging on the concrete is heard*

"yooooooooou will be moooooooooddddderated...."
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

FORT Fogey
    Ok, this is just tooo much,.,. I opened the thread up and wham instant diabetes! So, sweet ( wiping a tear)
    Really, I am the kind who likes to buy my friends w/gifts.. don't get too excited Wayner!
    Na,, it is a great place and I love it and my bf knows it is a major part and is good to schedule things around my " recap" schedule..hahahahah ( little does he know I don't really re-cap all those shows) its just a good excuse to get to watch reality tv!

FORT Fogey
    Originally posted by firegirl
    ( little does he know I don't really re-cap all those shows) its just a good excuse to get to watch reality tv!
    I need to try that - I have gotten Jermaine hooked on all my reality shows (Big Brother, Survivor, TAR, etc.), though...

Everyone here at the FORT is so nice...it makes coming here posting really enjoyable! This place is so much friendlier than any chat room or place I've been to on the net so far...
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

Originally posted by John
    Sorry about the cold shoulder, Eldee (it was me, right? You can admit it)....
    Oh, no. It definately was not John! All kidding aside, if it were John, then I would have said something to John because he would be worth "clearing the air with". Definately not him. With all the great people here, I forgot about...who was it???

was it me?

Definately, not you (either of you )Big ego does not describe the good folks I've been posting with lately!

I hope it wasn't me.

to everyone's post. I think it's just amazing that here I am, living at the other side of the globe, yet am able to meet such wonderful people as ya'll!
    “In Rrrussia, vee have proverb: Only bad soliders don’t vant to be general.” Sasha Pivovarova

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast