+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: The nicest people

FORT Fogey
    I agree that everyone here is extremely nice and entertaining. I haven't been to a message board or much of any web sites (I was barely ever even online until I discovered the FORT). There are so many nice people here - eldee, greenflute, unexplained, ixcrisxi, fluff, Jewelsy, bloonman, 702loves205, and, yes, even hazy... Thanks for making this a great place to visit everyone!

And to John...I could tell it was you she was talking about...

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    I'm happy to be here. I've met some relaly incredible people here at the Fort and look forward to meeting more of you.

Thanks everybody.

We are your family, aren't we, John?

Great idea for a thread topic, FG. I'm really proud of the community we've built here, too, and I am humbled daily by the small kindnesses so many of our members bestow upon one another. This is truly a wonderful group. Thank you all.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

to all of the above!! Everyone here is wonderful, and even though this thread isn't on the AI Forum, I thought I should thank everybody that regularly visits the Clay thread. Yall are so wonderful!

Also - on the WDYLL thread and the Art thread, there is so much support!! Lots of compliments and oodles of talent. Just a wonderful vibe everwhere here at FORT! I never miss a day, if I can help it.

Ah, John, I remember the first day here... you, the "tulip man" and already giving me a hard time Nah, I'm just kidding... I love your site, and you, for putting up with the Claymates and holding this board together. Thanks, all the mods, too.

Awesome job, FG for getting this thread started Everyone deserves to be appreciated. This place is awesome because of all of you!
    Matthew 6:27
    Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life?

Great thread FG. Can't y'all just feel the love?

I was in a closely knit online group on AOL, meeting several in person over the course of 4-5 years. We were connected through soap operas, and saw each other through marriages, divorces, babies and 9-11. When I decided to leave AOL, it was like leaving a large group of friends.

The FORT has been the first place to almost duplicate that (imagine, another board based on TV ) and I'm thankful that the FORT was born from a message board that I only occasionally frequented and that Bravo, among other FORTers, invited me over here in its infancy. It's an amazing group of people and John and the mods have done an incredible job of making it as welcoming and newbie-friendly as possible. And of course, those that keep coming back make the FORT such a success and fun place to be, otherwise it would be cliquey and it certainly is not that.

Great job everyone and thanks. Whether you have 18,000 posts or 18, you're part of a great place.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

Oh, great. My post count is neither one of those two.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

If you have 7712 posts, you're just Paulie.

Well I know this thread is a bunch of from everyone, but I have to agree. I have lurked on message boards before, every once in a great while putting in my two cents, but here I feel so comfortable and welcome, that I can't help but joining in. I want to thank everyone here for being so awesome!
    To be a star: you must shine your own light; follow your own path; and don't be afraid of the darkness, for that's where stars shine brightest.

Watch The Amazing Race 4 on CBS Thursdays @ 8:00!!!

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    Well, there were a few people that weren't the nicest people once, but John had them executed.

well... that explains the bullet holes in my coat....

"George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast