+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Strangely, I'm NOT attracted to/I dislike...

Yeah, can't stand Mel Gibson anymore either. I think he should continue to make stupid movies in dead languages with unknown actors about stuff I don't care about that way I won't ever be tempted to go see anything he makes. I heard Apocalypto was decent but I won't be seeing it on principle.
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

I actually like most of the people y'all have mentioned. The only people I truly dislike and wouldn't walk across the street to see are Paris Hilton, Britney Spears, Tom Cruise and Julia Roberts.

Oh, and Billy Bob Thornton, Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt.

Also Vince Vaughn, Demi Moore, Sienna Miller, Jude Law, Nicholas Cage, Tara Reid, Carmen Electra, Jim Carey, Ray Romano, Jenna Elfman, Mickey Rourke () and the entire cast of That 70's Show.

On the other hand, I love, love LOVE Steve Buscemi (great actor) and Marc Anthony, and I'm willing to share Owen Wilson.
    Well I was born in a small town
    And I can breathe in a small town
    Gonna die in this small town
    And that's prob'ly where they'll bury me

bbnbama and Dinahann, I'm completely with you on Steve Buscemi. In fact, I've posted about him in the "strangely attracted to" thread. I find him incredibly attractive because apart from being a great actor, he is a brilliant writer and director, has a terrific personality and is a wonderful human being. A lot of people probably aren't aware that he was an incognito volunteer rescue worker at the World Trade Centre (he'd been a fireman before he became an actor). At any rate, someone like that is infinitely more attractive to me than any number of pretty boys with fancy (and unnatural) pecs and nothing else going on, so I find myself not attracted to anyone else written about in this thread.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

I am attracted to everyone in this thread but Paris Hilton, Tara Reid, and Mickey Rourke. Maybe I have too many hormones.

And Steve Buscemi? I have a soft spot for him because he has a nuclear weapon between his legs in Armageddon, my favorite movie of all time because it's just so easy to watch. No expectations, some laughs, simple plot, nice action, hot guys. *sigh* Just trying to give my boy a head start!

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    I'm not attracted to Steve Buscemi at all, but I've always loved him 'cause he's so freaking funny! Any movie he's in, I know I'll enjoy on a certain level 'cause I really like him.

Quote Originally Posted by myrosiedog;2190181;
    Yes! that's him. He is a good actor, but he's so creepy looking. Kinda makes me want to hide. This is one I am not dissing his acting, just his looks. Sorry, I'm shallow.
    I gotta go with myrosiedog on this one too! Plus, what adds to his really creepy factor isn't shown in that picture of him... when he smiles, he has this really really wierd tooth that just kinda makes him look crazy-evil, lol.
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy;2190211;
    Yeah, can't stand Mel Gibson anymore either. .
    Politics aside, Mel has looked way beat up and older than he is, for the longest. At least to me, he looks much older than 50, and he won't be that for another few days (googled it because I had heard somewhere that he was not 50 yet, and I thought, no way.)
    Nick Cage, not so hot either, but did love him way way back in "Raising Arizona" That was some funny stuff!
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

I loved Raising Arizona, too. I can't believe Mel isn't yet 50! Beat-up is a good descriptor (is that a word?).
    "If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti

MRD
    Quote Originally Posted by cricketeen;2190492;
    I loved Raising Arizona, too. I can't believe Mel isn't yet 50! Beat-up is a good descriptor (is that a word?).
    Wow, I am amazed myself. Guess being an alcoholic really does age you.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Quote Originally Posted by queenb;2190450;
    Politics aside, Mel has looked way beat up and older than he is, for the longest.
    I find that a person's politics many times influences my attraction to them or how much I am willing to tolerate their projects. So I wouldn't spend a dime at this point in time to watch a Tom Cruise movie or a Mel Gibson movie.
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

+ Reply to Thread