+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Strangely, I'm NOT attracted to/I dislike...

Quote Originally Posted by karna68;2189536;
    You don't know who he is or don't think he's attractive? He was on Rock Star INXS.
    Ohhhh Ok. hahaha. I never saw that show
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

Call me a freak of nature if you like, but I've never considered Brad Pitt even remotely attractive. The man does nothing for me. And yes, I did watch Thelma and Louise. Several times. Also, on a semi-related topic, I never got Jennifer Aniston. At all.

On a completely different topic: I don't care much for the Lord of the Rings trilogy. Tried to watch the whole thing several times, but I always drift off to dreamland. Find the frickin ring already.
    "There's more to life than books, you know, but not much more" (Morrissey)

MRD
    Geek, include me as not a fan of the Lord of the Rings. I also hated Pulp Fiction when EVERYONE was telling us how great it was. I did not get it at all.

Let me add Woody Harrelson to this list. I loved him as the dumb bartender on Cheers. After that, not so much. In fact, not a lot at all. I cannot STAND him. He's not good looking and he's weird and arrogant.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    I think Brad Pitt's really cute and I loved the LORD OF THE RINGS trilogy (expecially the longer extended versions ). But I know me--if I found that ring, I would've had to try it on. Not for the power, but this girl can't resist jewelry!

Yeah, I never liked Woody Harrelson. He always came off as a guy who thinks he's good looking. I hate that trait in good looking people. I hate it even more in ugly people who think they're all that.

The movie I never liked that all my friends did was "Moonstruck." I like Cher but thought the movie was super boring. And I hate her co-star Nicolas Cage...I hated him even more after he married that child, Alice Kim.

Winona Ryder--I can't stand her voice. Something about it bothers me. I think she's super cute, but that voice makes me want to choke her.

What's 'er face...Tara Reid. She was cute in the first "American Pie" movie but then she turned into a trashy drunk! Ugh! And why did she ruin her cute figure with that horrible boob job?!

Quote Originally Posted by myrosiedog;2189942;
    Let me add Woody Harrelson to this list. I loved him as the dumb bartender on Cheers. After that, not so much. In fact, not a lot at all. I cannot STAND him. He's not good looking and he's weird and arrogant.
    Good choice for the dark side of the list, myrosiedog. On Cheers, Woody was the dumb young innocent who had just enough personal charm to keep a person from wanting to toss toilet paper at him, but even his country-boy naivete wore thin quickly, and after he was off Cheers, he became downright creepy icky. When he shaved his head, he just looked like some serial killer running loose in society. When he showed up as Grace Adler's boyfriend for a time on Will and Grace, I couldn't stand the thought of him being on that show. Then I saw him in Natural Born Killers, playing it wayyyy too convincingly, and then as Larry Flint of Hustler magazine just sealed in his creepy icky drug-diet image to me. And he just finds wayyyyy to many uses for hemp for my comfort zone. And then there's the physical traits.. his hooked nose, bad teeth, sharp chin, bumpy nobs on his shaven head, and the high-pitched girly voice. /shudder

Noooo, gotta toss Woody Harrellson in that reject closet and hope Goodwill can find someone who'll take him. I never found him sexy or attractive from the get-go. :nono
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

Quote Originally Posted by geek the girl;2189935;
    On a completely different topic: I don't care much for the Lord of the Rings trilogy. Tried to watch the whole thing several times, but I always drift off to dreamland. Find the frickin ring already.
    I watched/napped through them, too. Just throw it into the fire for Pete's sake!

I have to admit, I liked Pulp Fiction and Moonstruck.

Just returned from Eragon and Jeremy Irons is holding up well.
    Last edited by cricketeen; 12-29-2006 at 04:29 PM.
    "If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti

The Lord of the Rings put me to sleep within 20 minutes both times I attempted to watch it. Weird elves with pointy ears and some stupid ring and some convoluted story about... well I don't actually know about what because, as I said, I fell asleep.

Nicolas Cage I can say I don't like much, but I can tolerate. However I laughed out loud when I read in Entertainment Weekly way back when, that they were remaking Superman with him in the lead. Thankfully the studio or whomever rethought that horrendous idea and saved the series from total ruin. He is so not a superhero type it isn't even funny. Nicolas Cage as the man of steel!!
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

MRD
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemeses;2189964;
    Good choice for the dark side of the list, myrosiedog. On Cheers, Woody was the dumb young innocent who had just enough personal charm to keep a person from wanting to toss toilet paper at him, but even his country-boy naivete wore thin quickly, and after he was off Cheers, he became downright creepy icky. When he shaved his head, he just looked like some serial killer running loose in society. When he showed up as Grace Adler's boyfriend for a time on Will and Grace, I couldn't stand the thought of him being on that show. Then I saw him in Natural Born Killers, playing it wayyyy too convincingly, and then as Larry Flint of Hustler magazine just sealed in his creepy icky drug-diet image to me. And he just finds wayyyyy to many uses for hemp for my comfort zone. And then there's the physical traits.. his hooked nose, bad teeth, sharp chin, bumpy nobs on his shaven head, and the high-pitched girly voice. /shudder

Noooo, gotta toss Woody Harrellson in that reject closet and hope Goodwill can find someone who'll take him. I never found him sexy or attractive from the get-go. :nono

You have me now and yes to all that!
    He played a really creepy convict in Wag the Dog too. Also very convincingly.

That awful, awful, awful movie: Palmetto? That was filmed in my hometown and had friends of mine as extras. We watched it for that, but it was excrutiating to get through as the movie was horrible and I don't like him. Got to see about 10 seconds of friends and 30 seconds of familiar scenary and 2 hours of that jacka**

You know who else is really creepy looking? I can't think of his name, but he was in Con Air as the weirdo pervert and he was in Armaggedon as one of Bruce Willis' oil rig guys. He has really creepy eyes. (Loved that movie even though it had some of my not so favorite people in it. But I happen to like Liv Tyler.

You know who else is creepy? He's an older actor. Usually plays a bad guy. Usually a Russian or German bad guy and he's got this HUGE mole right in the middle of his forehead so every time he's on screen, that is all I can focus on and forget what's going on. Can't think off hand of any movies he's been in, but I will and repost. I'm sure you'll all know who I mean!

Robert Downy Jr. Add that to the list too. And Rob Lowe.
    Drugs and under age sex turn me off

Mel Gibson needs to go on this list too. I mean, I used to like him.
    Lethel Weapon? Oh man! But now after the drunk driving/anti-semite stuff, he has slipped WAY down around the bottom. Hovering somewhere with Tom Cruise and Woody.

Quote Originally Posted by cricketeen;2189981;
    Just returned from Eragon and Jeremy Irons is holding up well.
    I've always liked him starting with his Klaus Von Bulow role.
    Last edited by MRD; 12-29-2006 at 08:43 PM.

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    myrosiedog...you mean Steve Buscemi from Con Air, Armageddon and The Sopranos (plus much more)???

Love him!!! What an awesome actor!!!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

MRD
    Quote Originally Posted by bbnbama;2190174;
    myrosiedog...you mean Steve Buscemi from Con Air, Armageddon and The Sopranos (plus much more)???

Love him!!! What an awesome actor!!!
    Yes! that's him. He is a good actor, but he's so creepy looking. Kinda makes me want to hide. This is one I am not dissing his acting, just his looks. Sorry, I'm shallow.

+ Reply to Thread