+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Strangely, I'm NOT attracted to/I dislike...

I have never forgiven Sally Fields for rejecting Robin Williams in Mrs. Doubtfire. Yes I know it is a script, but still...
    Count your blessings!

I have mostly agreed with everyone that has been stated but Sally Field?? Cmon I think she's turned into one of the greats of our time.

There are a lot of people I just don't get. One is Jude Law. I don't think he's as "hot" as everyone makes him out to be.
    Celine Dion is another one I absolutely can't stand. I think shes a great singer even though I don't enjoy her style of music but I think she's such a diva it makes me sick to look at her. I read a magazine article about famous sisters. Basically her sister is her servent. Ever since reading that article I can't stand her.

I'm in the Johnny Depp, Bruce Willis and Patrick Swayze fan club too! I also like Matt Damon better than Ben Affleck but I can't add Ben to the "not attracted to" list because I saw him up close and in person during the filming of Forces of Nature and he was a real cutie.

I also can't stand the current crop of party girls - Paris, Nicole Ritchie, Lindsay, Britney, etc. If they ever want to be taken seriously they need to start cleaning up their act. I can understand the "I'm young, rich, and well-known" party phase but how many years does it have to go on???

I don't know if I'll get lashed for this but Katie Couric- yuck. I just never was a big fan.

I agree about C. Zeta-Jones - very pretty but knows it too! I can't hate her for that though

I love Luke Wilson but like I said, not really Owen.

I think Billy Baldwin is cute (well, not sure now because I haven't seen him in anything lately) and used to love Alec but lost interest in him when his divorce with Kim Basinger got so messy. He seems like an arrogant pr**k these days. None of the other Baldwin brothers inherited good looks.

And another pair of brothers - Jeff Bridges - hot. Beau Bridges - not. But both are good actors.

Luke Perry - odd shaped head.
    Ashton Kutcher - don't get his appeal. Nor do I think Topher Grace or Wilmer Valderramaare attractive. But I do think Danny Masterson is cute.

I can enjoy both the scruffy looking-guys (Kid Rock) and the clean-cut ones (Elvis). I'm lucky I guess

myrosie - I used to love Mickey Rourke but he's had some plastic surgery done and he is unrecognizable now and quite freaky looking. Ray Liotta is another Monet - attractive from afar but up close he's scary looking. But he is a convincing bad guy, that's for sure!

Richard Gere - better looking with each year! And I'll also be happy to join in the love for George Clooney!
    Last edited by ArchieComic Fan; 12-29-2006 at 08:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bbnbama;2189128;
    I think Elvis Presley was absolutely "IT" and to anyone that knows me knows that I think he was the most perfect looking speciman (in his prime) that ever walked the face of the Earth....Ricky Martin has now taken over that honor, IMO!
    Amen sista! I love me some Ricky! As a side note, my Mom touched Elvis!

Quote Originally Posted by Lois Lane;2189174;
    You all know how I feel about MiG! It was my crush on him that led me to the FORT, actually!
    I love Mig too

I cannot for the life of me figure out this MiG you all speak of
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

Matt Damon - sorry, but to me he looks like someone with sweaty hands who kicks his dog.
    Katie Couric - I'll join you on that one, Archie. Never could stand her.
    While I don't particulary like Alec Baldwin, I can't help but laugh at him on Saturday Night Live. Schwetty Balls. Hah!
    Richard Gere, yeah that, as long as he doesn't talk.
    On the other hand, I love Mike Rowe on Dirty Jobs and Ming Tsai can cook for me any day. Who could resist Bill Pullman in While You Were Sleeping?
    "If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti

Quote Originally Posted by ClosetNerd;2189533;
    I cannot for the life of me figure out this MiG you all speak of
    You don't know who he is or don't think he's attractive? He was on Rock Star INXS.

Quote Originally Posted by cricketeen;2189534;
    Who could resist Bill Pullman in While You Were Sleeping?
    Forgot about him - I'd pick him over Peter Gallagher too!

I didn't watch Rock Star INXS so I'm not familiar with MiG either but I did google him just now and not bad!

cricketteen! Could you get everyone else to sign off on Richard Gere so I can have him to myself? First Knight?! I have a book of Tibetan photographs he did.
    Count your blessings!

Nemeses - I have always thought the same thing about those lips. Where, oh where, did they come from? It's Botox gone wild! It's painful to watch her speak!!!

+ Reply to Thread