+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Strangely, I'm NOT attracted to/I dislike...

I don't get the Owen Wilson thing either, he needs a nose job. I think Luke is much better looking.

The winner takes it all ANTManonimus's Avatar
    I never understood fascination with Lenny Kravitz.
    Girls could wear jeans, cut their hair short, wear shirts and boots, cause it's ok to be a boy, but for a boy to look like a girl is degrading, because YOU think that being a girl is degrading, but secretly you'd love to know what it's like, wouldn't you, what it feels like for a girl.

Owen Wilson I can get.

Hugh Grant though? How did that craze ever happen?
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

MRD
    I didn't like Jerry McGuire either.

Am not a Vince Vaugn fan. Well, he isn't sexy. I have liked a couple of his movies.

John Revolting? I like him better now than I did when he was doing the Look Who's Talking movies which brings me to someone I REALLY can't stand:

Kirstie Alley. GO. AWAY. NOW. AND. TAKE. JENNY. CRAIG. WITH. YOU. !!!!

Kid Rock makes me want to throw up. He makes my skin crawl. He just looks like a slimy pervert if you ask me.

And I have never really liked Elvis Presley that much. I never really understood the whole Elvis craze. But by the time I have memories of him, he was a fat guy in an ugly jump suit. So that may be why I don't find him all that and a bag of chips.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Quote Originally Posted by ClosetNerd;2188957;
    Hugh Grant though? How did that craze ever happen?
    It's the accent lol Or atleast for me, it is.

Another one for me- Cameron Diaz
    Pink Elephants on Parade!

MRD
    Boy,
    Cameron Diaz, Johnny Depp, Owen Wilson and Will Ferral and Tom Cruise are taking a beating on this thread!

Here's another one I can't take: Regis. Annoying as all get out, but not nearly as annoying as his ex-partner Kathy Lee. And I don't like Kelly Ripa either.

Someone mentioned Harry Hamlin. His wife, Lisa Rinna bothes me. Too much perkiness and way too big lips. In fact, her lips could be a balloon in the Macy's Parade. They scare me and I imagine they scare small children.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

bbnbama - You and I have the same likes and dislikes, so I was totally laughing when I read your post. 90% of the people that others dislike I love

I am trying to think of someone that I am not attracted to that other people like and the only person that I can even remotely think of is JD from Rockstar:INXS.

Oh...I don't like Cuba Gooding Jr. at all....there we go one more.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

Quote Originally Posted by Lois Lane;2188762;
    [
    Cameron Diaz is like a Monet--looks better from far away. Her body's great, but her face is so-so and I agree about the acting. She's meh in that department. But the dudes seem to think she's smokin'!

!)
    What body, Lois? I saw a pic of her in a bikini, and that's one of the things that makes me shake my head when she's called hot! She has no waistline, straight up and down like a stick, but even worse, no butt at all, I mean no cheeks there at all
    remember, they can and do use body doubles in the movies!

Also don't get the attraction to Viggo Mortenson, Jake Gyllenhall (sp?)
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Lois Lane;2188762;
    Cameron Diaz is like a Monet--looks better from far away.
    That is exactly what I was going to say when I said she looks good from afar but not so much up close!

I think my tastes have changed throughout the years and probably will continue to do so. Some people I now find good-looking when I didn't before and vice versa.

I do love me some Viggo but not so much Jake Gyllenhall. And his sister Maggie is not all that either.

myrosie, Regis annoys me too. He can never, ever pronounce anyone's name correctly unless it's someone from his good old days. And Kelly gets on my nerves too. I was never a big fan of Kathy Lee but I warmed up to her during her last few years and did feel bad for her during the Frank fiasco because she idolized him so much and then he cheated on her. Ouch!

And yes, Lisa Rinna - Ugghh! Oh, and add me to the John Cusack un-fan club. I used to think he was cute way back in the day but he has not aged well at all.

One more comes to mind - Demi Moore. There was a time I thought she was pretty but now she looks a little too overdone plastic surgery wise and I never could tolerate her voice. She ruins Ghost for me.
    Last edited by ArchieComic Fan; 12-28-2006 at 06:30 PM.

Lisa Rinna used to be so beautiful... back before she discovered the Cult of the Blowfish Lips. Now she's downright scary, those lips enter a room 10 minutes before her face does and they.seem.aliiiiiiiive!!! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!!!

On the plus side, she probably saves a ton of money on bedding.. she doesn't need to buy pillows with those humongous flappers on her face.
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

+ Reply to Thread