+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Strangely, I'm NOT attracted to/I dislike...

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter;2188606;
    Nemeses - Have you seen Johnny Depp in Don Juan DeMarco? If not, please don't rule him out yet.
    Nope, haven't seen that movie, and if he's in it, I never plan to see it. I can't stand looking at his face and that creepy mouth and chin, especially. I don't care how much he might get prettied up or down for a movie role, he's still very ugly to me, and I feel like I need a sanitizing shower anytime I see a picture of him or see him on tv being interviewed or whatever. He just looks nasty dirty to me... kinda like Madonna's male equivalent in that regard. Yuck. Ick. Shiver.
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

Cameron Diaz was awful in The Holiday. We loved Winslet/Black, though. Have to request another exception - Drew Barrymore in Ever After (well, and E.T. of course). Other than that, the way she has of talking out the side of her mouth, or twisting her mouth over to the side is just too weird. Wait - I liked her in Wedding Singer, too. I like the tender side of Adam Sandler.
    Count your blessings!

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    myrosiedog, the "spit" comment about Affleck was too funny! I don't mind him either way--he's pretty hairy though (don't like that). His wife (Jennifer Garner) is gorgeous and I love her! I secretly want to be a spy girl! I love Michael Vartan. Yummy. Oh wait, that goes in a different thread.

Cameron Diaz is like a Monet--looks better from far away. Her body's great, but her face is so-so and I agree about the acting. She's meh in that department. But the dudes seem to think she's smokin'!

I can't stand Michael Douglas either. Didn't like him when he was younger. Don't like him much now. I think Catherine Zeta-Jones is gorgeous, but I can't stand her. She always looks too smug (although maybe I would, too, if I looked like her.) I can't stand Dennis Miller--everyone thought he was so clever on "Saturday Night Live" but I just wanted to smack him. I also can't stand looking at David Duchovney (although I think he's a good actor and has a good sense of humor). OH, and I hate John Cusack (again, I think he's a good actor but his face is just so freaking mushy I want to stick my finger in it and see if it'll pop back out like the Pillsbury Dough Boy's belly). Bruce Willis does nothing for me either. I almost didn't see "Sixth Sense" (which would've been my loss) because I didn't want to pay to see him in a movie.

(I, too, like Johnny Depp!)
    Last edited by Lois Lane; 12-28-2006 at 12:01 PM.

MRD
    Quote Originally Posted by Lois Lane;2188762;
    [ OH, and I hate John Cusack (again, I think he's a good actor too much his face is just so freaking mushy I want to stick my finger in it and see if it'll pop back out like the Pillsbury Dough Boy's belly). Bruce Willis does nothing for me either. I almost didn't see "Sixth Sense" (which would've been my loss) because I didn't want to pay to see him in a movie.
    Not to fond of John's sister Joan. Too whiney in just about every part she plays.

I liked Bruce Willis in Moonlighting. Not too crazy about him now that he's a big "movie" star.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    Oh I love Drew for her quirkiness...that's part of her charm; Sandra Bullock is pretty because she seems like someone you'd see walking into Walmart and she looks like she could be anyone's buddy.

I don't care for Renee Zwelleger...she was good in "Jerry McGuire" but to me she's not pretty and she's too bony!

I like Johnny Depp...I'm not crazy about him like some are but I liked him more in "Edward Scissorhands"...he's got killer cheekbones!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

John Travolta has always been confusing to me.
    And Renee Zelweger is just a huge turn-off
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

I don't get the Owen Wilson craze. He's butt ugly, with his pouty mouth and fake innocent look.

Since you mentionned Renee Zelweger, I don't get Jerry McGuire. I must be the only one who did not like the movie.

Will Ferrel is not that funny either. Elf was funny despite him and I did not laugh once during Talladega Nights.

Quote Originally Posted by DesertRose;2188831;
    Since you mentionned Renee Zelweger, I don't get Jerry McGuire. I must be the only one who did not like the movie.

Will Ferrel is not that funny either. Elf was funny despite him and I did not laugh once during Talladega Nights.
    I didn't like Jerry McGuire, either, so you aren't alone

And Will Ferrel is someone I find slightly amusing for about 2 minutes... after that, he needs his own mute button. I didn't see Elf because with Ferrel as the star, nothing drove me to want to see Elf.

Ben Stiller is something of an enigma to me. I want to like him. Really, I do. Not sure why, maybe because he's the son of Jerry and Annie and I'd like to see him succeed as next generation funny. And he's not unattractive, though in an oddball kind of way. I really do want to like him, but his choice of movies leaves so much to be desired. He needs to get out of the idiotic sophomoric type movies. If he finds a good role that gives him a chance to not be what he's been, I think he'll do good, and I think he could be a romantic lead.. in the right role. But so far, I'm sad for him in everthing he's done. I really do want to like him.

Oh, I just thought of another few actors that keeps getting called sexy, but I don't see it.

Ashton Kutcher -- Give him a good hair style and stylist and maybe he has potential, not sure
    Jude Law -- pretty little boy with zero sex appeal, no character in his face at all
    Matt Damon -- squishy faced
    Matthew Fox -- scruffy and dirty looking
    Vince Vaughn -- Vince Vaughn sexy?!? yeah, as sexy as Spongebob Squarepants
    Keith Urban -- ick factor again, I hate that grungy look
    Daniel Craig -- I don't see it at all. Average body, average looks, nothing to make me remember him other than the James Bond commercial I just saw on tv now
    And special mention to these non-actors, but...Tommy Lee and Kid Rock... a collective ewwwwww to all who look like them, I hate hate hate hate hate that grungy scruffy dirty cootie-infested look they have. Ick! Eww!
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

FORT Fogey
    I don't get the Owen Wilson craze. He's butt ugly, with his pouty mouth and fake innocent look.
    you read my mind.

i can't really think of a celebrity i am attracted to, men or female. their demeaner is such a turn off.

i found john legend cute, drew barrimore is cute. That's about it.no one i am fantasizing about at night

For me its Johnny Dep....ahhhhhhhhhh blechhhhhhhhhhhh

+ Reply to Thread