+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Strangely, I'm NOT attracted to/I dislike...

Well, the topic has kinda strayed all over the place, so I'm not sure what I'm supposed to be posting, but I'll stick with the simple concept of movie actors who lots of people find sexy or attractive, but I don't:
    1. Tom Cruise (the nose, the teeth, the arrogance)
    2. Leo DiCaprio (face looks squished in from head to chin, and his ever-present cigarette makes me think of him as stinky)
    3. Colin Ferrell (he looks like he bathes only once a year, and again the ever-present cigarette gives him the stinky factor)
    4. Russell Crowe (I used to think his face had an attractive quality, but his arrogance has erased that and I only see an arrogant, lying ass in place of his face now)
    5. Matthew McConaughey (his nose is weird, and his face is just plain unattractive)
    6. Billy Bob Thornton (yucks, another who looks like he has to be reminded to bathe)
    7. Sean Penn (facially, one of the ugliest actors ever... the nose, the chin, the eyes, the mouth... all look squished together. And again, the ever-present cigarette makes gives him added stink-factor)
    8. Ben Afleck (not sure why, I just never found him sexy or attractive, just looks too much like a kid playing grownup)
    9. Toby McGuire (those eyes creep me out, and he's got a really weird mouth)
    10. Johnny Depp (can't think of him without seeing him in his heroin-chic days, and I've never been a fan of that look... I don't find anything about Depp that I could call sexy or attractive, and his mouth is just plain icky-pruny, and then I add in the ever-present cigarette factor and he's just a big stinky icky to me)
    11. Any of the Baldwin brothers -- in his heyday (Red October, Marrying Man, etc) I loved Alec Baldwin, he was very attractive and sexy, with a great voice. But none of his brothers inherited that attractive face or magnetism. And since Alex got older and put on weight, he's lost his sex appeal too.
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

Beyoncee- I can't stand her. She's a good singer, just not as great as everybody claims she is.

Penelop Cruz- why do people think she's so beautiful? She's pretty, I guess, but her lips look to small, her eyes to sunken in, and her nose looks wonky.

Mischa Barton- again, why do people think she's so freaking beautiful? It's all lost on me.

Coldplay- all their music sound exactly the same since their "Yellow" days
    Pink Elephants on Parade!

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    Yeah I don't get the attraction for Mischa Barton...
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bbnbama;2188467;
    Yeah I don't get the attraction for Mischa Barton...
    I still remember her as the girl who threw up in "Sixth Sense" (she played a little girl whose mother had Munchausen's by Proxy and was poisoning (I think) her)...

Nemeses - Have you seen Johnny Depp in Don Juan DeMarco? If not, please don't rule him out yet.
    Count your blessings!

Quote Originally Posted by myrosiedog;2188112;
    Lois and Crickteen, we'll have to start a chat on the nights AI is on. I bet its just the 3 of us!
    Nope, there is at least one more!
    I'm in agreement with previous posters regarding Clooney, Tom Cruise, Colin Ferrell, Russell Crowe, Matt McConaughy, and especially Jim Carrey.
    There's a ton of actresses whom I don't think are all that cute either, but the worst to me is Cameron Diaz, who I don't think is at all pretty and in my opinion can't act either.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

I agree queenb, and add Charlie Sheen to the list.

MRD
    Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter;2188606;
    Nemeses - Have you seen Johnny Depp in Don Juan DeMarco? If not, please don't rule him out yet.
    Or Chocolat? That movie is what made me fall in LOVE with him. He has replaced Tom Cruise in my heart as I used to LOVE him, but his antics have left me cold.

MamaC, I feel like you do and call them idiot movies too. I can't stand to watch them. And I love comedies. Just not that kind. Although I have to say that I did like Meet the Parents and Meet the Fokkers. Those were the only 2 Ben Stiller movies I've liked.

Cameron Diaz looks bizarre to me. It's her mouth I think.

Julia Roberts is either I like her or I don't depending on the movie. I don't get the superstar hoopla about her looks either.

Drew Barrymore is another one. Don't much care for her either.

Ben Affleck always has saliva in his mouth when he's talking and that looks gross. I don't get his looks, but I saw him on a political talk show and his astuteness really surprised me. He's not a great actor, but he is very smart and very politically minded and knows a LOT about the issues, so that impressed me more than his acting and looks. And the spit thing.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

I'm sure I haven't covered everyone but no longer attracted to (or never was to begin with):

Tom Cruise (he has his moments but overall not attractive to me)
    Penelope Cruz (she's okay but don't see any big appeal)
    Michael Douglas (not aging too well)
    Toby McGuire (creepy looking)
    Elijah Wood (creepy looking)
    Helen Hunt (odd looking)
    Drew Barrymore (too weird)
    Cameron Diaz (pretty from afar, not so much up close)
    Ralph Macchio (sorry ya'll. I do love The Karate Kid but he wouldn't have been my first choice)
    Charlie Sheen (he's gotten too swarmy)
    Michael J. Fox (never really was into him)
    Justine Bateman (never thought she was that pretty)
    Josh Hartnett (nope, don't see the appeal)
    Renee Zelwegger (okay until she talks)
    Harry Hamlin (too pretty if that makes sense)
    Hilary Swank (odd looking)
    Owen Wilson (nose broken too many times)
    Christopher Atkins (of Blue Lagoon - never thought he was cute)
    Jason Gedrick (never thought he was cute)
    Uma Thurman (I don't get her appeal)
    Winona Ryder (never got her appeal)
    Sandra Bullock (love her movies, just don't think she's particularly attractive)
    Milla Jovovich (odd looking)
    Jack Black (funny guy but doesn't do it for me lookswise)

MRD
    Archie, tell us how you really feel!!!

Your list is so long and oddly enough, I agree with it for all the reasons you listed.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

+ Reply to Thread