+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree28Likes

Thread: Happy Birthday 4/15/2018

Re: Happy Birthday 4/15/2018

What a sweet girl you have. My son turned 30 last month. Im officially one of your surrogate moms.
    JosephD likes this.
    Count your blessings!

Quote Originally Posted by JosephD View Post
    Thanks so much for the birthday wishes everyone. It's always nice to be appreciated.

Yes, Brooks & Punkin, I got to spend the day with Olivia. She likes any place with a playground so we took her out for pizza. She bit her pizza into the shape of a heart and wished me a happy birthday.

At first I didn't know what she was doing and so I thought to myself, "Dear God, I have to teach this little girl some table manners, but then she showed me the heart pizza and of course I wanted to cry, but people were watching and so I pulled myself together. She's growing up way too fast. Pretty soon she won't be doing cute little things like that. I dread the day when she won't need me as much anymore.

I just gotta send out a great big happy birthday hug to my birthday sister, Stevie Violet -- 2 years old already?!? My, how time flies! Like, ahem, I can't believe I'm actually 30 now, but here I am. Over the hill.

Seems like only yesterday I was ditching class and hanging out under the high school bleachers.

Thanks again for all the birthday wishes.

Awwwwww......how PRECIOUS, Joseph!!! HEART shaped PIZZA SLICE for DADDY!!! Yeah for a GREAT day spent with your SWEETIE PIE, OLIVIA!!!

Joseph, THANK YOU so much for your SWEET words on my PEACH!!! I know, 2 years gone in a FLASH!!!!
    Punkin and JosephD like this.
    KAREN

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Happy Belated Birthday JosephD
    JosephD likes this.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Thank you combatcutie.
    2016 Yearbook Title: Only FORT Member Known To Have Gotten An Air Traffic Controller Back On Track.

I'm sorry I missed your milestone birthday! You are articulate, wise, and thoughtful - which, for me , makes your posts an absolute pleasure to read.

Happy 30th, JosephD!

Punkin, pikachu and JosephD like this.
    2016 Yearbook Title: As Playful, Faithful And Adorable As A Puppy Dog, But With Better Breath! ~ DWTS 20 Pool Winner ~ AGT 10 2nd Place ~ DWTS 22 3rd Place

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion pikachu's Avatar

Dang, I'm late to the party. Happy Birthday to one of my favorite people at the Fort!! Hope this is an awesome year for you!!!

joseph 30 cake.jpg
    JosephD likes this.
    Yearbook Title, Spring 2016: Consummate Overachiever Whos Most Likely Reminiscing About The Florida Keys
    Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/pikachuFL

Baby's Breath, what a sweet compliment. Thanks so much.

LOL, Pikachu.... you remembered my 1D love. Thank you for the cake.

Thank you both so much.
    Baby's Breath likes this.
    2016 Yearbook Title: Only FORT Member Known To Have Gotten An Air Traffic Controller Back On Track.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12