+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What are you up to?

What are you up to?

It would be interesting to know what each person who posts here is up to at the moment. There is just so much to share, and we don't have a place in this forum where we can talk about what we have been up to lately.

You don't have to share what you don't want to. This thread is just so that we can keep up-to-date with whatever is happening to someone in FORT. You can boast, rant, rave... It's your life, isn't it?

As for me, I just got back from school. I received my exam results today. I'm the second in my class, my Bahasa Melayu and English Literature marks having pushed me up. My Biology and Physics marks are not too good. They're actually OK, but not what I expected to get.

The school holidays are starting on Saturday, and two weeks from now, I will be going to the National Park to do more research on termites. I'm in my school's Young Scientists' Award team, and we're one of the five finalists in this national competition. I've been to the National Park once before (lost a toe nail) and enjoyed my stay there.

That's it from me for today. If you want to know more about what is happening in my life, you could check out my blog @ http://www27.brinkster.com/tashternal.

Well, I'm just sitting here waiting on hubby to get home from work. The only thing interesting I did tonight was go down to Grandma's house with my inlaws because we had a terrible storm with tornado watches in it. Grandma has a basement and I don't. My MIL flips out when it storms, so when she calls she insists on picking me up and taking me along with her. Guess it's nice that she cares!

No kids to take care of tonight, so it's quiet here. My life is pretty boring, and that's a good thing!

Well, I'm a little restless. It's about 2 in the morning! I'm not usually up this late...well, yeah, I am. But, I'm just hanging around.

Not much going on here exciting, as it is still morning, but Im just doing laundry...the usual stuff.
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

Well. I'm going crazy thinking if I should change university courses, and I have to reply in 3 days.
    “In Rrrussia, vee have proverb: Only bad soliders don’t vant to be general.” Sasha Pivovarova

I am at work printing envelopes for a mailing. We had major layoffs up here yesterday - the first ones in the history of our organization . . . so it is quite sad today to see friends gone.

I am also waiting today for my doctor to call with the results of an MRI that I had done on Friday . . . I have had headaches for the past nine weeks, and nothing they have tried has been successful in treating it. Kinda anxious.

My hubbie and I, along with two of our four kids, are leaving tonight for a short mini-vacation . . . so hopefully the next few days will be peaceful and restful.

Oh well, I guess that's more than just what I'm doing right now . . .but those are definately the THOUGHTS that are running through my head at the moment!
    I don't have OCD, I have CDO. It's like OCD except that the letters are in alphabetical order like they should be!

I'm up to about 5'6", although I don't think I'm getting any taller.
    Who shot who in the what now?

C'mon Without Cmon Within QuinntheEskimo's Avatar

classic, that line never gets old

i was 6'2" last week, but i think i am shrinking- is 34 too young to be shrinking?

"Male shrinkage. Another unfortunate consequence of not eating a Snickers bar."
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

+ Reply to Thread