+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree50Likes

Thread: Last year I was told I probably woudn't make it to see the new year. Well I did and

Re: Last year I was told I probably woudn't make it to see the new year. Well I did

Thank you

The socks gave me a great idea. We are getting some retro pay resulting in a couple hundred extra. I plan on buying socks so I can give them out Christmas eve.

I know it doesn't make their life better but it can help. if they can keep their feet warm and clean it would make their life easier.
    Punkin, Brooks, Cootie and 1 others like this.

Re: Last year I was told I probably woudn't make it to see the new year. Well I did

tapper, their lives are better knowing someone cares.
    holly71, Punkin and RealityRealmer like this.

Quote Originally Posted by tapper01 View Post
    Thank you

The socks gave me a great idea. We are getting some retro pay resulting in a couple hundred extra. I plan on buying socks so I can give them out Christmas eve.

I know it doesn't make their life better but it can help. if they can keep their feet warm and clean it would make their life easier.
    It DOES make their life better. It's so easy to take for granted things like having a roof over your head and being comfortable and warm. The fact that you are using your extra pay to provide comfort is just beautiful, you have inspired me to think of something to do as well
    Punkin and tapper01 like this.

thank you.

I want to have my students do something like a service project and collect things for the homeless. I have to talk with my admin and not sure what I will be able to do, but it should be more than just once or twice during Christmas.

Tonight walking the dog it is 16 degrees and they are freezing under 3-4 blankets. I gave them bus $ to get to a shelter. I hope they do.
    Punkin and Brooks like this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12