+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 120 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151656106 ... LastLast
Like Tree98Likes

Thread: My art

I need to get out more bloonman's Avatar
    Originally posted by skywisej
    Bloonman... I was just wondering if you ever read my post in the other thread. I complimented you on your wonderful balloons and then I asked if you have every made a bunny?
    Hi, skywise!

I did see your post and you were actually next on my list to receive a balloon! I make some pretty good rabbits, including a rabbit coming out of a magician's hat, but don't have any digital images. I hope you will be happy with this balloon instead.

Attached Images Attached Images
    "I have abandoned my search for truth, and am now looking for a good fantasy." ~ Ashleigh Brilliant

Okay, here goes another attempt at posting pictures. Hopefully this is more successful than that other thread. This is a cake I made for a friend who went to Japan for the year.
    To be a star: you must shine your own light; follow your own path; and don't be afraid of the darkness, for that's where stars shine brightest.

Watch The Amazing Race 4 on CBS Thursdays @ 8:00!!!

Oh damn, firegirl! That was good!
    Who shot who in the what now?

Thanks bloonman!
    To be a star: you must shine your own light; follow your own path; and don't be afraid of the darkness, for that's where stars shine brightest.

Fade to black
    Originally posted by firegirl
    Bloonman I can't wait!

I am giddy!

Hmm... Hazy,, lets see a smart ass, surfer dude well that out weighs whatever little bit of southern gentleman you soaked up. You have frozen up there go south young man and thaw!
    My parents live in Florida, I go south as much as I can - especially in the winter.
    I know someday you'll have a beautiful life, I know you'll be a star in somebody else's eyes... but why... why... why can't it be me?

Skywise, that cake kicks ass! I'm very impressed.
    Who shot who in the what now?

Okay, now this one I am really proud of! This is my wedding cake that I insanely did myself. It caused a lot of extra stress the night before the big day, but I am so proud that I actually pulled it off. It was so perfect for my December wedding and it is a memory I won't forget!

Wow, skywise Those cakes are amazing!! They must have taken a lot of work!

Thanks for the balloon and the compliments, Bloonman I absolutely loved the flower... and your creations are wonderful, as always! You have a certain quality in your pictures (of you and your friends) that make me smile Keep it up, everyone!
    Matthew 6:27
    Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life?

Fade to black
    Only problem with a cake that purty is ya can't eat it.
    I know someday you'll have a beautiful life, I know you'll be a star in somebody else's eyes... but why... why... why can't it be me?

FORT Fogey
    Skywise sooo fun!

Greenie,, ( high five)

Hazy,, going to FLA won't help, that isn't "south" well technically yes, but hey a bunch of Jewish retired people eathing Cuban food from all the illegal aliens won't help you to learn how to be a southern gentleman.
    Geeze,, go to one of the states where you still stand up when a lady leaves the table and stay awhile! Heck I will fix you dinner if you mind your manners!

Didn't you say you moved south to find a southern girl, but then you moved north for love. Re-check your note to self and correct it with don't move south for love and if your do, don't unpack and make that u-haul rental round trip!

+ Reply to Thread