+ Reply to Thread
Page 58 of 120 FirstFirst ... 8484950515253545556575859606162636465666768108 ... LastLast
Like Tree98Likes

Thread: My art

Crissy, since you are a talented writer and a fantastic singer, when will we read your songs?

The Truth Is Out There ixcrisxi's Avatar
    Are you sure you want that? They always seem corny after I wake up the next day. Plus, I can never remember why I wrote any of them, besides to record them someday.
    MULDER: It's still there, Scully. 200,000 years down in the ice.

SCULLY:
    Leave it there.

Awww bloonman! Thanks so much! I just got back to town and was sooo excited to see my dorthy balloon creature! I love it! you are amazingly talented! BRAVO!

I need to get out more bloonman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorthy31
    Awww bloonman! Thanks so much! I just got back to town and was sooo excited to see my dorthy balloon creature! I love it! you are amazingly talented! BRAVO!

You're welcome, Dorothy!

"I have abandoned my search for truth, and am now looking for a good fantasy." ~ Ashleigh Brilliant

I need to get out more bloonman's Avatar

And I forgot to mention that I am honored that you have chosen to use 'balloon Dorothy' as you avatar!

"I have abandoned my search for truth, and am now looking for a good fantasy." ~ Ashleigh Brilliant

lol, i dont have many talents. Photography and acting... thats all for me i can show you a few photos I took, though! I normally take pictures of my cat and my freinds... then I will dim them, change them a little on the computer w/my digital camera.
    "I like children - fried."
    W.C. Fields.

!~*Beckster*~!

the last one is of my freind Pat at some school event. We tricked him and put salt in his water... lol he didn't talk to me for like a month, but it was worth it for that picture!
    W.C. Fields.

!~*Beckster*~!

Hi Punkish, I like your cat! Actually, for some reason, the close up picture reminds me of a transformation of someone turning into a werewolf.

So, you like to play tricks on your friends? A long time ago, when everyone was leaving school to go home for summer break, I went to say good bye to one of my friends. Her bag was unzippered, so I put these old, sprouting onions on the very top. I was sure she would either see or smell them right away. Anyway, it was about 3 weeks later when she called and I asked her about my little gift to her. She had no idea what I was talking about so I had to explain it to her. Well, right then she got the bag, that she never opened, and the onions were smellier with the heat and the stallks grew even more!

lol some girl did that before.. she had the locker next to me, and she brought an onion with her lunch. I knew she liked them plain, but she wasnt that crazy. When I was going to get lunch she was walking with me, and I smelled it the whole way. I asked her if she had anything unusual in her lunch bag, but she said no. I sat down at the table across from me with my group of freinds, and I could still smell it. I look over, and there she is, eating an onion! I got so angry at her... lol.
    W.C. Fields.

!~*Beckster*~!

Hey Punkish, your my neighbor a bit "up north." I knew a couple of girls who, in my opinion, ate things that were good, but disgusting raw. One likes raw garlic. For some reason, it make her obtain fluids in her arms.

The other told me that she liked raw bacon. I didn't believe her until I saw her eat that greasy, cold bacon right out of the package. I told her she would get worms, etc, but she didn't care. I also remember a girl who enjoyed orange rinds. Oh, well. I guess it's all a matter of "taste"

+ Reply to Thread