+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 120 FirstFirst ... 2424344454647484950515253545556575859606162102 ... LastLast
Like Tree98Likes

Thread: My art

Fade to black
    Hey Bloon, your balloons are "art" - but I love the pictures. That last one reminds me of the Weisman Art Museum here in Minneapolis with the sun reflecting off the metal. I'll post a couple of pics of it.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I know someday you'll have a beautiful life, I know you'll be a star in somebody else's eyes... but why... why... why can't it be me?

I need to get out more bloonman's Avatar
    Originally posted by hazyshadeof
    Hey, that's really cool... I like.

Hey, if hazy and eldee both like this one, I'll go ahead and post one more--just for you guys!

"I have abandoned my search for truth, and am now looking for a good fantasy." ~ Ashleigh Brilliant

Fade to black
    And another.
    I know someday you'll have a beautiful life, I know you'll be a star in somebody else's eyes... but why... why... why can't it be me?

Fade to black
    And one last one at sunset... my personal fav (post one or two a day bloon, not all at once!)

Hey Bloon, your balloons are "art" - but I love the pictures. That last one reminds me of the Weisman Art Museum here in Minneapolis with the sun reflecting off the metal. I'll post a couple of pics of it.

Very nice, hazy! And thanks for the nice words about my balloons. And by the way--love the new av! (I see you lost your bet with greenflute!)

Last edited by bloonman; 06-23-2003 at 11:46 PM.
    "I have abandoned my search for truth, and am now looking for a good fantasy." ~ Ashleigh Brilliant

(post one or two a day bloon, not all at once!)

I was only going to post 2 pictures hazy, but you and eldee encouraged me! See what you get when you encourage me! :slobber

I'll encourage you, bloony. I love your pics and your balloons. I especially liked the pic of the fishie.
    Who shot who in the what now?

Fade to black
    I just like 'em spread out, not all at once! Love the pics though, keep 'em coming.

You're in luck, hazy--I'm going to bed now. No more pictures tonight! . And did I mention how much I love your new av?

Goodnight hazy, eldee, and greenflute!

Hehehe, bloony. Nighty night!
    Who shot who in the what now?

+ Reply to Thread