+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 121 FirstFirst ... 37383940414243444546474849505152535455565797 ... LastLast
Like Tree111Likes

Thread: My art

It's wonderful to see your drawing, Alice and Blue Meanie! Gorgeous!
    In Rrrussia, vee have proverb: Only bad soliders dont vant to be general. Sasha Pivovarova

Fade to black
    When I doodled in school it was always stick men, those doodles put my Madonna stick woman's to shame.

Here's a new poem... one I just wrote last night.

"And I"

And I...
    cry,
    Tears unseen,
    touched only by the breeze,
    the rays of sun,
    that comfort me.

And I...
    laugh,
    Chuckles unheard,
    except by bare walls,
    the sound of my own voice,
    drifting away.

And I...
    smile,
    Expression unaware,
    the mirror unable,
    to hold my hand.

And I...
    run,
    Endless miles,
    to nowhere,
    nothing at the end.

And I...
    breathe,
    Silent gasps of tortured air,
    No hand resting,
    on my chest.

And I...
    love,
    a girl so far,
    so far away,
    no kiss of hers today.
    I know someday you'll have a beautiful life, I know you'll be a star in somebody else's eyes... but why... why... why can't it be me?

Blue Meanie, I know you have just one or ten more A long time ago I sketched my friend's sister and it took so long. I'll try to scan and attach it sometime (my luck with attachments is 1 - 10)

Hazy, you're are just full of .............................. ......................... wonderful poems (gotcha !). What inspires you first, the mood or the memory?

Also, I went to the avatar screen but did not see where your avatar came from. Did you do it yourself?

Do you have anything on change and taking chances that are inspirational in your stash? (I wouldn't mind a dose of that right about now)
    Last edited by eldee; 06-19-2003 at 10:49 AM.

AliceBShoe Ive said it before, but youve really got a gift for color.

BlueMeanie again, great sketches, as always

Tiggerstales wow, great capture of that squirrel! (cmon, hes a pet, right? j/k)

Bloonman nice photos, I agree with AliceBShoe on her reference!
    "If you're like me, you have a 'been there, done that' attitude when it comes to paleolithic paleontology." - Jon Stewart

"I swear, you are the ho-ho ho." - OTS

I've never been a big poetry fan, so I haven't read this thread all that religiously. I have to say, though, that Hazy - you have a lot of talent. Seriously. You should put these to music and sell them, because they're quite lyrical.

I'm not trying in any way to overlook anyone else in here's talent, so please don't think I am. I honestly haven't read much of this thread.

I agree, aj. I think that last poem that hazy wrote would make a great song. A song I would probably cry my eyes out to, but nonetheless a great song!
    Who shot who in the what now?

Let's give Hazy a
    Meanie a
    Tigger a
    AliceB a

Fade to black
    Originally posted by eldee
    Hazy, you're are just full of .............................. ......................... wonderful poems (gotcha !). What inspires you first, the mood or the memory?

Also, I went to the avatar screen but did not see where your avatar came from. Did you do it yourself?

Do you have anything on change and taking chances that are inspirational in your stash? (I wouldn't mind a dose of that right about now)
    Usually, it's a combination of the mood with the memory. A certain memory and/or thought puts me in a certain mood which inspires the poem. I'm actually not much of a poetry writer, I only write it when I want to express what I'm feeling. It's kind of like a personal diary for me (so yea, I'm giving you all glimpses into my life/thoughts).

I did do the avatar myself, it's one of the many neat Photoshop effects you can do.

I don't really have any poems on change or that are inspirational, usually good stuff doesn't inspire me to write too much, but if I think of something I'll write one for you.

Thanks for the lovely thoughts people, I appreciate it, and it's why I'm sharing a lot of this stuff that is very personal to me.
    I know someday you'll have a beautiful life, I know you'll be a star in somebody else's eyes... but why... why... why can't it be me?

Hazy has to many talents. Do you cook too?

+ Reply to Thread