+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 120 FirstFirst ... 9101112131415161718192021222324252627282969119 ... LastLast
Like Tree98Likes

Thread: My art

Bloon! I don't know how exactly to say it, but the poem is like a painting. I can actually 'see' it.
    “In Rrrussia, vee have proverb: Only bad soliders don’t vant to be general.” Sasha Pivovarova

I need to get out more bloonman's Avatar
    Originally posted by greenflute98
    Thanks for sharing that poem, bloony! It's a lot better than I could ever do. I wish you and hazy the best. The wedding present is in the mail.

Thanks, flutie!
    A punch bowl would be good. And we're considering sea foam green for the bridesmaids... :rolleyes

You all will just have to hear my art in your head. I play real well . . . honestly . . . .I do.
    Can't you make an .mpg file and post it somewhere so we could download it? Anybody out there know how the musicians on this thread can make their music available to us?

"I have abandoned my search for truth, and am now looking for a good fantasy." ~ Ashleigh Brilliant

Originally posted by raindance
    Bloon! I don't know how exactly to say it, but the poem is like a painting. I can actually 'see' it.
    Wow, Raindance! Thanks!
    I try to make my poems very visual.

"I have abandoned my search for truth, and am now looking for a good fantasy." ~ Ashleigh Brilliant

I almost forgot. Firegirl, your balloon is done and looks even better than I had expected.

Caliqueen, yours is done too.

I'll get these transferred and posted tomorrow.

FORT Fogey
    Here's a montage of DC i did...
    Attached Images Attached Images

Siso, that is beautiful! I usually don't like those colors, but you really made it work for me. Have you seen Beyonce's new video with Jayzee? Man, I wish I were that hot!

FORT Fogey
    Of course i did! I love her new video it's hot and sexy but not over the top, and the song is so good. I love it that Bee is doing so well! Glad you like the pic

What a great idea for a thread!

Here's one of my photoshop creations:

and another one from a series about memories done through the internet with a friend in Canada.

I've got a poem and series of 5 photos of the abandoned Detroit Train Station on my website - click the arrows below the poems to go through it. I love exploring abandoned buildings (a source of never-ending stress for my poor husband).

Originally posted by blindart
    What a great idea for a thread!

Here's one of my photoshop creations:

Very cool picture, blindart!
    Yours too, Siso!

Last edited by bloonman; 06-11-2003 at 09:57 PM.

Blindart, I wish you were here, beside me when I had a fight with Photoshop. It took me ages to put up my new avatar and I don't even remember how I did it.

Was the picture of you?

+ Reply to Thread