+ Reply to Thread
Page 133 of 133 FirstFirst ... 3383123124125126127128129130131132133
Results 1,321 to 1,326 of 1326
Like Tree360Likes

Thread: My Art

Re: My Art

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I know there are some photographers around here. I'm interested too. I just saw these amazing shots in the National Geographic Contest. I like the 3rd place of the Egrets the best. Some of the honorable mention are also impressive.

[url=http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article]
    My favorite would have to be the storm cloud. I haven't and I'm honored you think I should. Thank you.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 12-27-2016 at 08:39 PM.
    Debb70 likes this.
    "I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye." Dr. Who (10th doctor and my favorite)

Not really "art" as much as a craft, but this is what I made for my mom for her birthday/Mothers Day.
    It's an old window taken out of my house, and I had family members contribute words to describe her. The paint pens didn't turn out as nicely as I wanted, but she liked it!!
    FullSizeRender-5.jpg
    Punkin, waywyrd, Brooks and 5 others like this.

What a great idea navybelle, it is so cool and so personalized, I'm sure she loved it. It looks beautiful!

I have to say, I had a little bit of a panic attack when I saw your post thinking today was Mother's Day and I blew it, but googled and whew, relieved it's next Sunday!
    navybelle and Eastcoastmom like this.

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by navybelle View Post
    Not really "art" as much as a craft, but this is what I made for my mom for her birthday/Mothers Day.
    It's an old window taken out of my house, and I had family members contribute words to describe her. The paint pens didn't turn out as nicely as I wanted, but she liked it!!
    Attachment 32057
    LOVE IT, navybelle!!!
    navybelle likes this.

Will she hang it on a wall or replace a window with it? Love the idea and it turned out special.

Wait, I see it is a window with the baseboard running along the bottom, but the rest of it seems mirror like as the way the wall next to the door is situated, you should see plain wall behind the glass. Instead you see a reflection of the other side of the room. right?
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    Will she hang it on a wall or replace a window with it? Love the idea and it turned out special.

Wait, I see it is a window with the baseboard running along the bottom, but the rest of it seems mirror like as the way the wall next to the door is situated, you should see plain wall behind the glass. Instead you see a reflection of the other side of the room. right?
    Thank you so much, and yes she'll hang it on the wall. It had hanging rings on top and kind of a burlap strap/ribbon. The way it is propped up does make it look more reflective, but it is just regular glass. Her walls are a pretty color, so the white will stand out.

My mom's birthday was last weekend, so we combine celebrations and gifts sometimes with Mother's Day.

+ Reply to Thread