+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 120 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212262112 ... LastLast
Like Tree98Likes

Thread: My art

I need to get out more bloonman's Avatar
    Originally posted by hazyshadeof
    He'll be here... don't worry (he can't leave me alone for more than 5 minutes )

That's right, hazy! In the same way the farmer can't leave the fox alone in the hen house. Hey, these fine ladies deserve an occasional break from the 'hazy diet' you've put them on!

I gotta admit, though, your writing is pretty good...

"I have abandoned my search for truth, and am now looking for a good fantasy." ~ Ashleigh Brilliant

Originally posted by greenflute98
    He just posted in the "What do you look like" thread. He said he'll be posting some soon. We all love you bloony.

Thanks, flute!
    And the feeling's mutual.

"I have abandoned my search for truth, and am now looking for a good fantasy." ~ Ashleigh Brilliant

quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We all love you bloony.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Speak for yourself
    Hazy, Hazy, Hazy...
    And after all those nice things I said about you and your writing...
    No, no, ladies... It's alright. I'll be okay... But of course now you can see what a nice and sensitive guy I am. You can also see that hazy is... well, still hazy.

<==me

<==hazy

Dang. Bloon found the thread. I thought he might have trouble figuring out how to spell art.

Yes, but I had no trouble figuring out how to spell smartass! Brought me right to you, hazy

quote:
    Ahem. Stories are "art."

At least they damn well better be. Literature is very much an art form to me.

I thought being a smartass was your best art form though.

Good one, flute! Apparently great minds think alike!

Originally posted by firegirl
    They are just soo cool, I can't get over them.. do you mail them? I wonder if the air pressure would mess them up in the mail?
    Thanks, firegirl!

I haven't mailed one yet, but I might just make an exception in your case! I've heard of people doing this, so it might be worth a shot.

Fade to black
    Awww bloon. You know I'm only playin'

I know someday you'll have a beautiful life, I know you'll be a star in somebody else's eyes... but why... why... why can't it be me?

Originally posted by build_me_up
    Thanks for the balloon and the compliments, Bloonman I absolutely loved the flower... and your creations are wonderful, as always! You have a certain quality in your pictures (of you and your friends) that make me smile Keep it up, everyone!
    BMU!
    Well, thank you very much!
    And I assure you it's my pleasure.

Awww bloon. You know I'm only playin'

'course I do, hazy--just as you know that that I am!
    Hey, you've even inspired me to post a poem or two myself! (Yes, Mantenna, I even do that. ). I'll post them a little later. But I don't think you have much to worry about on that front, hazy...

Firegirl, I liked My Car Phone's on the Pill. I know it was funny, but it also seemed despirate to me.

You did help me with my struggle eating too much bread. I think it's time to disconnect my toaster (******can't say it)

+ Reply to Thread