+ Reply to Thread
Page 107 of 120 FirstFirst ... 757979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112113114115116117 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 1199
Like Tree98Likes

Thread: My art

  1. #1061
    Aint I a lil devil? SuperBrat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Seattle
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,032

    Re: My art

    I updated my website, guys! I need to add a couple more buttons, and fix the weirdness of the buttons I have now, but for the most part, I like it.

    http://jlane.printdevil.co.uk/
    Pink Elephants on Parade!

  2. #1062
    Over and Out! Bunny555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    3,368

    Re: My art

    What an awesome portfolio you have SuperBrat. I envy your talent!
    CYA

  3. #1063
    FORT Fogey misskitty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    In the Kat House in Kanada
    Posts
    7,704

    Re: My art

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperBrat;2823604;
    I updated my website, guys! I need to add a couple more buttons, and fix the weirdness of the buttons I have now, but for the most part, I like it.
    http://jlane.printdevil.co.uk/
    Super Site SuperBrat! Cool artwork
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

  4. #1064
    FORT Fogey pakacat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Auburn, AL
    Age
    34
    Posts
    985

    Re: My art

    I gotta say again how much I love your photos, misskitty!! And everyone else's work too-- so nice!

    I've been working on my dollmaker site a little lately; added a few new ones. With the latest one I just put up, I'm working on playing around with a different type of base (that a gal who runs another site generously allows non-profit sites like mine to use on their dollmakers)... once again, not exactly art since it isn't my original stuff I use to make most of it, but here is an example of the results- (link to the dollmaker- Desdemona Base Dollmaker by Dollmakerscript.com )



  5. #1065
    She luvs me not?!?!?! Vonna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Central California
    Posts
    2,730

    Re: My art

    misskitty Colorado is so beautiful. Would love to go back someday to see the wonderful rock formations and the Colorado river flowing through the canyons. You captured them beautifully in your photos.
    I've learned that you shouldn't go through life with a catcher's mitt on both hands; you need to be able to throw something back.
    Maya Angelou

  6. #1066
    FORT Fogey misskitty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    In the Kat House in Kanada
    Posts
    7,704

    Re: My art

    Quote Originally Posted by Vonna;2847354;
    misskitty Colorado is so beautiful. Would love to go back someday to see the wonderful rock formations and the Colorado river flowing through the canyons. You captured them beautifully in your photos.
    Thank you. My photos were actually of Maligne Canyon near Jasper in the Canadian Rockies!

    pakacat: Your dolls are just fabulous!
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

  7. #1067
    FORT Fogey pakacat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Auburn, AL
    Age
    34
    Posts
    985

    Re: My art

    Thanks, misskitty!!

  8. #1068
    FORT Fogey pakacat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Auburn, AL
    Age
    34
    Posts
    985

    Re: My art

    iaza: Free Online Image Conversion - Simple & Easy Converter (Images, Graphics, Avatars, Anime ...)

    Figured some of the members here may get some use out of this. Iaza is a free online image converter that has a lot of good features for editing and manipulating, is very easy to use, and uploaded files are anonymous; can't be seen by anybody else. A good option for any w/o graphics programs who want to edit, watermark, ect.

  9. #1069
    Jaded Swan Song's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    423

    Re: My art

    Quote Originally Posted by misskitty;2820536;
    That was great Swan Song! I remember it! It was great to have banners with the contestants so I could remember who was who!
    Aw Thank you! I can make another one this year if I get a chance.

    SuperBrat that is one cool site. I recently got into vectors but I am self taught so I suck a lot. Would you mind me asking what kind of program do you use to make the vector portraits? Illustrator?
    Last edited by Swan Song; 03-22-2008 at 02:03 AM.

  10. #1070
    FORT Fogey misskitty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    In the Kat House in Kanada
    Posts
    7,704

    Re: My art

    Quote Originally Posted by pakacat;2859354;
    iaza: Free Online Image Conversion - Simple & Easy Converter (Images, Graphics, Avatars, Anime ...) Figured some of the members here may get some use out of this. Iaza is a free online image converter that has a lot of good features for editing and manipulating, is very easy to use, and uploaded files are anonymous; can't be seen by anybody else. A good option for any w/o graphics programs who want to edit, watermark, ect.
    Cool. Must play with this a bit. Thank you!
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.