+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 16 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm almost ashamed to admit...

Fade to black

I'm almost ashamed to admit...

I was thinking of things I've done in the past that are kind of embarrassing but funny now that I think about it... what things have you done that you are almost ashamed to admit?

For example...

I'm ashamed to admit that when I was 11, I got arrested for shoplifting, get this... a .25 candy bar.

I'm also ashamed to admit that my Dad while mowing the yard once, peeked in through the bathroom mirror and caught me posing, flexing my muscles, and saying to myself "massive muscles" in the mirror. To this day, he still has to tell this story to EVERY person I bring over for dinner with the family.
    I know someday you'll have a beautiful life, I know you'll be a star in somebody else's eyes... but why... why... why can't it be me?

The first time I was in college, everyone was supposed to be out until late. I had my stereo in the livingroom so, everyone could enjoy it. Well, I was dancing like a mad woman in my underwear with the volume up, well, Keri and her boyfriend walked in on me and didn't say anything until I turned around. I hide behind a chair until she took him into the other room!

Oo, now all the male members of the FORT are jealous of Keri's boyfriend.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

I went to girl scout camp in about 3rd grade, and I did something very stupid while I was there. There was a enormous tree that had been downed across a swampy pond and I was convinced I could walk across it. Of course, I must have forgotten I was a big klutz with no balance. Anyway, half way across I got scared and was trying to scoot on my butt, the rest of the way. I slipped a little and one leg fell in the water up to my hip. Some people saw me and made up a story that a swamp monster grabbed my leg and tried to pull me in. Every time they saw me after that for the rest of camp they would yell "Swamp monster" and run screaming. That was embarassing!
    To be a star: you must shine your own light; follow your own path; and don't be afraid of the darkness, for that's where stars shine brightest.

Watch The Amazing Race 4 on CBS Thursdays @ 8:00!!!

I am well, sort of ashamed that I went clubbing one weekend and got a little tipsy and called up this guy, whom I barely know, and have a crush on, at 2 am. I can't remember what I said. But I haven't heard from him since
    “In Rrrussia, vee have proverb: Only bad soliders don’t vant to be general.” Sasha Pivovarova

You're Still The One! Olivia909's Avatar
    I've embarrassed myself so much that I am not even phased by it anymore.

I'm ashamed to admit that I was imitating Britney Spears' "Chair-dance" routine at a friend's house. A bunch of guys (including one I had a huge crush on) walked in right as I was dancing on the damn chair. That was two years ago...and let's just say that my friends still won't let me live that one down.

I'm also ashamed to admit that I ran after the Backstreet Boys' tour bus after their concert about 4 years ago. Hey now....I was only 13!

.....and there's much more. But I would rather keep those to myself.
    "The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart."

I am ashamed to admit that I like Cops

I'm sorry.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

It's ok Miss F. I love Cops!

I am ashamed to admit that I like to listen to Mariah Carey and sing along in the car. *hangs head*

Glennajo... I'm also guilty of that. ::hangs head::

I also enjoy listening and singing along to my American Idol CD that I made off downloaded MP3s. The quality is horrible and you can hear Ryan's voice in over half of them, but I still sing along.

Of course, I have to snap that CD out mighty quickly if anyone else joins me in the car.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 16 1234567891011 ... LastLast