+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm almost ashamed to admit...

Im just not that into you AmandaFabulous's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dvm
    Also... I'm a total drunk dialer. My cell phone needs to be confiscated from me when I drink.

Totally had me nodding along dvm.
    If I have your phone number....and I like you, then chances are I'll be giving you a drunk dial eventually.
    I'm just so loving when I'm drunk...I want to talk to everyone...even when I'm with a guy or my friends...I'll call whoever isn't there.
    Look, I love me most...If I could run across the beach into my own arms, I would.

Hey Bamanda, my number is...

I remember on new years I was sloshed and took my friends cell phone. I called 3 people, they told me the next time I hung out with them I did, and I barely remembered doing it to two of them. And once I was camping and called my churchy cousin when I was drunk. I don't remember doing it, but a friend I was with told me I did.

Nerds Just Wanna Have Fun Boredom's Avatar
    I'm ashamed to admit that, when I was in first grade, I didn't bring a bathing suit for a slip-n-slide at school, so I went nude. And got in major trouble.

I'm also ashamed to admit that I sing along with, like, every song ever. And I usually get caught singing something stupid, like a J-Lo song or something by Elton John. By the President of the Student Body. I have very, very bad timing.

Up Where They Belong SurvivorGirl's Avatar
    I'm ashamed to admit that I'm such a heavy sleeper that when my class was on an overnight field trip, when a spider set a fire alarm off, I slept through it.

Im just not that into you AmandaFabulous's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Clipse
    I barely remembered doing it to two of them.

Oh and Clipse...I already have your number.
    Look, I love me most...If I could run across the beach into my own arms, I would.

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion

Also... I'm a total drunk dialer. My cell phone needs to be confiscated from me when I drink.
    Guilty. Guiltiest. Just ask Dave Mordal.

It's all a Mystery to Me KaiCee's Avatar
    I'm ashamed to admit that I'm attracted to Bill Clinton
    Hey, dvm...you can be attracted to Bill Clinton and not be ashamed...because...well, "because you can"
    When you learn, teach. When you get, give. ~ Maya Angelou

It's all a Mystery to Me KaiCee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tallulahbaby
    We all know Im the great thread reviver! This thread had me laughing!

I stole from Mervyns Dept Store when I was 7 and wasnt caught. All of my brothers and sisters have shoplifted when they were younger, and were caught. To this day my mom still says Im the only one who hasnt stolen. Im too ashamed to correct her!
    I shoplifted when I was young..about 13, I think. My best friend and I were stealing lipstick from a grocery store. We got caught and the manager wanted our names so they could call our parents. My chicken best friend did not adhere to our pre-planned "just in case we get caught" strategy. We agreed never to tell our names...I told the manager I was "Rita Hayworth" and my friend was supposed to say she was Vivian Leigh. I swore up and down my name was Rita...but my chicken best friend ratted and told her name. This was waaaay back when towns were small and phone numbers consisted of two letters and five numbers...so it didn't take the manager long to figure out who I was.

I was a shy perfect do-goodie type kid and this is the first thing that I ever did wrong. The whole scene just cracked me up though...the manager kept saying "I would respect you if you were stealing bread for your children...but you were stealing lipstick" I was 13...I **was** a kid!!

Oh, and I didn't get in trouble when they called my parents because my older brother (who tended to break far more serious laws) was arrested that day and my Mom and Dad were looking up bail bondsmen My family was the poster family for dysfunctional
    When you learn, teach. When you get, give. ~ Maya Angelou

I can't believe I'm going to tell this story, because I have NEVER told this to anyone..

When I was about 9 or 10, I was at a horseback riding camp. We were riding along a trail and all of a sudden I realised I really had to pee. So I was like.. OK.. I'll just get off my horse, run into the bushes and pee. I got off the horse, tied it to a tree and ran into the bushes. As I was about to pull my uh.. self out.. a counselor called my name (recognised my horse) and I could hear her coming my way. I did up my zipper and tried to run a little further in as I was trying to shout "I need to pee". She kept coming, and I kept running. I ended up tripping over a log, and because I had been running and had to pee SOOOOOOO bad, when I fell, I guess I lost my uhm.. control.. and pee'd my pants. I was so embarrassed that the first thing I did was try to find a mud puddle or something, and I rolled around in the mud to 'conceal' the wetness of my jeans, but sadly.. it was pretty obvious that I had wet myself. The worst part was, they wouldn't let me get back on the horse since I was muddy and uhm.. uriney.. so that I could go back to my cabin to get a change of clothes.. so I had to walk the entire way back, covered in mud and quite wet. Fortunately, the counselor didn't tell any of the other kids what had happened, but she did tell my counselor.. which was mortifying because I had the HUGEST crush on him. I never went back to that camp.

Lean mean speedin machine AR Boy's Avatar
    I never told anyone this story... my brother tells the story and takes the piss. Here goes:
    A while back in Hong Kong I was coming home after a stressful day at work- I slipped in the lobby (the fire hose was running for some reason) and my head broke the fire alarm- that's right i had to run as fast as hell so no one would know it was me.

The next day I get a bill for US$128.21 (HK$1000) for this fire alarm incident (To have the alarm reset, new glass installed). Apprantley I told my mum the story and she was outraged with what had happened with the fire hose. And a concerned neighbour said he'd fix the alarm for us to lower the cost. My mum gave him the thumbs up and told the management office about the fire hose leakage and that she'd sue the management company for this incident. The fire alarm issue was never raised again from the management office and i didn't have to pay the bill.
    READ THE ALL NEW AMAZING [STORY]RACE! (CLICK)
    "Good Morning Super Nintendo Chalmers!"-Ralph Wiggum, The Simpsons.

+ Reply to Thread