+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm almost ashamed to admit...

can i have your heart? unexplained's Avatar
    I should have been more clearer.

You select the person you want to be with, and then you let that person have the opportunity to select you. -Shayla

"The mind is its own place, and in it, self can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n." -John Milton, Paradise Lost.

Funny story, unexplained!

I think in the States, where we're embarrassed over our bodily functionings, we don't call a toilet a toilet. We call it a bathroom or a restroom. Even then, not all bathrooms, though the word bath is in bathroom, have showers or baths. So, you were being clear, and we were being weird.

Originally posted by raindance
    I am well, sort of ashamed that I went clubbing one weekend and got a little tipsy and called up this guy, whom I barely know, and have a crush on, at 2 am. I can't remember what I said. But I haven't heard from him since
    raindance, in my circle of friends, we call that "the drunk call."

It can also be used as a verb, e.g., "Did she just drunk-call you?"

Good luck with your crush! Hey, why not call him and say, "I was a bit tipsy that night I called. I'm sorry for calling so late!" He might not have known how to react to the 2 am call.

Two things I am ashamed to admit.

1. I went to a Milli Vanilli concert about 15 yrs ago

2. I am a big fan of O-Town (I have both of the CD's) and I am over 30
    A cat changes coming home to an empty house to coming home

Originally posted by Shayla
    raindance, in my circle of friends, we call that "the drunk call."

It can also be used as a verb, e.g., "Did she just drunk-call you?"

Good luck with your crush! Hey, why not call him and say, "I was a bit tipsy that night I called. I'm sorry for calling so late!" He might not have known how to react to the 2 am call.
    Shayla, I'm too mortified to do anything now. I really couldn't recall what exactly i said. It was until the next day, when I checked my phone, and i realised that I dialled out.

Ok, maybe the fact that he hasn't called back is indicative of the content of what i said.
    “In Rrrussia, vee have proverb: Only bad soliders don’t vant to be general.” Sasha Pivovarova

Ok - here's my shameful story. One of my older brothers was always in trouble and always mean to me. I could list the things that he did to me during our childhood, but it is way too long, and would take up all the space on the internet.

Anyway, when I was in Junior High, my dad always had cases of whiskey in the garage because he gave them to customers for christmas presents. Well, every friday night I would take a 1/5 of Wild Turkey and head out into the neighborhood with my 4 other friends.

Then at the end of the evening after we had emptied it, I would replace the empty bottle back into the case so that if my Dad looked - they would be there. This went on until we had drank the whole case!!

Well when Christmas came and so did the time to give out the gifts. My Dad went Psycho and immediately blamed my brother. I am ashamed to say that yes, I let him take the blame and he stayed grounded until almost summer time, only to get regrounded for the whole summer for getting busted for changing his grades on his report card.

My parents to this day still don't know it was me!!! And, I am ashamed to say, that I still don't care!!!

In brownie camp, I accidentally put my pants on inside out. (They were the stretchy kind, not like I put a pair of jeans with a zipper on inside out and didn't notice; I'm not that dumb.)

I wouldn't change them then, because the top half of the bathroom doors were just screens, so if someone walked by, they could see in. In theory it didn't matter, since it was an all girls camp. But still, I tried not to pee for the whole two weeks I was there. And I certainly wasn't going to make an extra trip to fix my pants, in case *gasp* someone would see my 7 year-old self in my underpants.

Oh, I hated that day.

Okay, I'm ashamed to admit that I keep scoring REALLY REALLY POORLY on the FORT quizzes.

Talk about your ego-killers.

dvm
    Get off the hate train.
    I can't stand men who pay attention too much (i.e. everything you've ever said). It just gets embarassing to relive silly things that you say when you're under the influence.

Also... I'm a total drunk dialer. My cell phone needs to be confiscated from me when I drink.

And to top it all off, my nick name in college was "2 Beer Queer"

Im ready for my closeup.. Tallulahbaby's Avatar
    We all know Im the great thread reviver! This thread had me laughing!

I stole from Mervyns Dept Store when I was 7 and wasnt caught. All of my brothers and sisters have shoplifted when they were younger, and were caught. To this day my mom still says Im the only one who hasnt stolen. Im too ashamed to correct her!
    Coco Magdalena made her debut Sept 2, 2006 7lbs 1oz!!!

"Daddy warned me about Men and Booze, but didn't say anything about Women and Cocaine" - Tallulah Bankhead

+ Reply to Thread