+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm almost ashamed to admit...

I've stolen a couple of things on a just-to-see-if-I-could whim.

In college I was studying in a diner and walked out with a...fork.

Much later I attended a bioethics conference in San Francisco and walked right out the hotel lobby doors with a water goblet in hand.
    -------------------
    About 10 years ago I called my mom a "moth." I thought it was a funny wordplay on "mother." It was my way, at the time, of letting her know that she was bothering me. She is a clever, wonderful woman, and I didn't really mean it. I was immature and impolite and dumb. Anyway, I feel bad about it, but I still think it's pretty funny, in a sick sort of way.

Sorry Shayla, didn't mean to laugh but...

I thought the 'moth' term was very funny.
    Last edited by raindance; 06-11-2003 at 09:31 AM.
    “In Rrrussia, vee have proverb: Only bad soliders don’t vant to be general.” Sasha Pivovarova

I'm ashamed to admit I went to an NSync concert about 2 years ago. I went with a friend of mine and actually it was quite fun, but I was definitely one of the older people there.
    Who shot who in the what now?

can i have your heart? unexplained's Avatar
    In high school, I dropped my underwear in front of a guy I really like.

It was a school camp. I was walking to the toilet and flirting shamelessly with him. Things happen...
    Last edited by unexplained; 06-11-2003 at 09:48 AM.
    You select the person you want to be with, and then you let that person have the opportunity to select you. -Shayla

"The mind is its own place, and in it, self can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n." -John Milton, Paradise Lost.

LOL, I'm sorry, I know you meant you were *walking* to the toilet, but I have to tell you that my first visual of what you wrote was pretty - well...yeah, pretty shameful.

Originally posted by ajg113
    LOL, I'm sorry, I know you meant you were *walking* to the toilet, but I have to tell you that my first visual of what you wrote was pretty - well...yeah, pretty shameful.
    I know. I avoided him for a whole day. He came to talk to me first and mentioned nothing about it.

Well, I just remembered. The worst thing is *be prepared for my major humiliation* .

I didnt know that I dropped my underwear. I said "Bye!" and turned to walk to the toilet. He called me and I turned. He pointed to what I dropped on the floor and smiled.

*gasps so loud. Imagine my humiliation.
    You select the person you want to be with, and then you let that person have the opportunity to select you. -Shayla

"The mind is its own place, and in it, self can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n." -John Milton, Paradise Lost.

Um...I'm confused. Were you wearing the underwear at the time?
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

Originally posted by Paulie
    Um...I'm confused. Were you wearing the underwear at the time?

Okay, it is not clear enough.

We were going to the toilet to shower. I was carrying all my clothes with me. I was talking to him when some of my things (you-know-which-one) dropped.

And, I was wearing my underwear but not that underwear that dropped.

Whew, gotcha. Thanks for the clarification. It's a completely different kind of story the way I was imagining it.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

Fade to black
    Ah yea. I was thinking she mooned him.
    I know someday you'll have a beautiful life, I know you'll be a star in somebody else's eyes... but why... why... why can't it be me?

+ Reply to Thread