+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 27 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: OK, I admit it... I HATE

Quote Originally Posted by spegs
    I need a new swim suit NOW!
    Get this woman a yellow 2-piece string bikini...STAT!!!

I hate that I can't sit and type on the computer for more than 3.7 seconds without one of my kids dropping a tv remote in the toilet or painting the walls with chocolate syrup....got to go.
    Ain't THAT the truth? I hear you, sister.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

BTW, I hate it when you decide to be lazy and not quote the person above you because you figure your comment will just appear right after theirs so why bother...and then when it posts, it's on the next page. Grrrrr!!!
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Fade to black
    (I do it all the time)

Or when you respond to someone without quoting them, and in the time it took you to respond two other people posted so it looks like you're a complete idiot (something I'm quite good at).
    I know someday you'll have a beautiful life, I know you'll be a star in somebody else's eyes... but why... why... why can't it be me?

Oooo I definitely hate that. I especially hate it when I use a and it's on the next page. Then I just look like an idiot.

(edited: beat me to it hazy)
    Who shot who in the what now?

Yeah, a pointing at the top of the page. So everybody thinks, "Is she agreeing with the title of the thread? *scratch head*"

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    I hate it when you intelligently disagree with someone, post a beautiful response, and when you post it you jumped in front of someone (much like the misplaced problem) that decided to mock them with a :stupid

Not that that's ever happened to me. But I'd hate it if it did.

:stupid

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    I'm disappointed in you Paulie. I thought it would take far less than 22 minutes for you to do that.

:stupid

That better?

+ Reply to Thread