+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 27 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: OK, I admit it... I HATE

Quote Originally Posted by Silverstar
    I hate :
    >humidity
    Yes, I hate humidity with a passion which is why I thank God I live in LA because humidity is pretty much next to nothing most of the time.

I also don't like it when people are insecure about every single aspect of life. Be confident and stand up for what you believe in.
    *Lacey

Quote Originally Posted by nausicaa
    I hate steamed fish with heads intact - I cannot stare into their sad, rheumy, cloudy death eyes and not feel revolted. Ugh. If you're going to make me eat fish, it'd better be beheaded. :mad:
    yeah but when its pointed at you, its supposed to be good luck.... right?
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

I hate moderators who post mean comments to/about others on the boards.

I hate:

-people who do not stand to one side on an escalator or who double-up with a buddy and block the escalator or those moving walkways at airports and some malls...it's just common courtesy!

-Bennifer...lack class entirely.

dvm
    Get off the hate train.
    I Hate Getting Sick!!!!

foolhardy comrade Moon Skin Child's Avatar
    I hate..no, scratch that, ABSOLUTELY LOATHE mosquitoes and when they bite...I have 4 bites on my right leg and 2 on my left.

I hate most pop music (except for Michelle Branch..that girl is TALENTED).
    I was in love with a difficult man.

FORT Fogey
    I thought of another one-- I hate throwing up. I have like a fear of it. My friend started throwing up at the Santa Cruz Boardwalk and then when seh was done, she started eating again and was fine... If it were me, I would be freaking out and I would never ever want to eat again.

dvm
    Get off the hate train.
    I can't stand people who think they're funny but aren't.

Quote Originally Posted by dvm
    I can't stand people who think they're funny but aren't.
    OKAY I'll stop But first help me concentrate... put an av of Bea Arthur up or something.

Fun thread, Hazy.

I hate that the clothes stores are all filled up with sweaters and jeans already and it will be a hundred frickin' degrees untill the end of October and I need a new swim suit NOW!

I hate gas shortages that are made worse by stupid politicians who are probably getting a kick-back somewhere and I can't get out of my house because it's up to $2.40 a gallon now!

I hate OCD. Not the people who have it, just the disease itself and the fact that my husband can't walk in the house at night without seeking something to clean before dinner.

I hate the conventions that assume you should be on speaking terms with your mother-in-law.

And...

I hate that I can't sit and type on the computer for more than 3.7 seconds without one of my kids dropping a tv remote in the toilet or painting the walls with chocolate syrup....got to go.
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

+ Reply to Thread