+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1415161718192021222324252627 LastLast

Thread: OK, I admit it... I HATE

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by marybethp
    I hate that people claim to be friends with reality tv "stars" :rolleyes

I certainly know that people on TV have friends, but they're certainly not going to invalidate any contracts by "accidentally" spilling the beans!

??

FORT Fogey
    Yeah, I guess I don't really understand what she said either, JD. Didn't wanna look dumb, but maybe she can explain to us.

FORT Fogey
    I hate the little clasps on some necklaces where its like impossible to put on because its so small and stupid and unless you have long nails you cant pull the thing back and its hard to use a mirror because then you do it backwards.. okay that was a really really bad run-on sentence, but thats how much it bugs me.. :fight lol sorry bout all the smiles

I hate it when businesses leave me on hold - especially when they play commercials while I'm waiting.

FORT Fogey
    I hate it when you run out of shampoo/shavingcream/conditioner and you didn't notice that it was running low. So I couldn't wash my hair this morning with my shampoo and since I share a bathroom with my brother, I had to use his selsun Blue

Another thing that I hate is when my feet get all callus-y from playing fieldhockey and soccer every day... :mad:

I hate it when i get a weird looking tan line, like the shinguard one I have going right now

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkieparrot
    I hate it when you run out of shampoo/shavingcream/conditioner and you didn't notice that it was running low. So I couldn't wash my hair this morning with my shampoo and since I share a bathroom with my brother, I had to use his selsun Blue
    except for the sharing the bathroom part.

-Rach

I hate entertainment shows that promise information then give you 5 second sound bite.

I hate the stupid interview questions that every athelete has to answer and make the answer sound enlightning.
    ( Interviewer: Kevin, why did you lose the game 500 - 0 ? Kevin: That's a good team over there. We didn't play to our potential. I/We had some injuries. we'll be ready next game. )

I hate drivers who miss thier turn and then STOP in traffic to cut across 2 or 3 lanes.

I hate that governments don't care about governing anymore. They only seem to care about being in power and lining thier pockets

I hate that things are designed to break down.

I hate road repairs that are only make work projects. ( We have had a bridge here getting " resurfaced " for TWO years.) We could have built a new bridge.
    Headlines
    Iran says it shot down unmanned US spy plane.
    Lemonade recalled due to possibleglass fragments in Canada.
    Lindsay Lohan to join Celebrity Big Brother.

Anybody else need a dandelion break???

OK, I admit it, I hate ....

KNOCKS ON THE BATHROOM DOOR! leave me alone for 5 seconds, dammit! lol
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

From that new Nissan Minivan commercial:

Moms have changed, shouldn't her minivan?

nuff said.
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

FORT Fogey
    I hate it when you get a pimple and its just this big honking red thing and it lasts for like a month because it never comes to a head and you can't pop it... UGH!!!!! GO AWAY STUPID PIMPLE!!!!

+ Reply to Thread