+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 27 FirstFirst ... 131415161718192021222324252627 LastLast

Thread: OK, I admit it... I HATE

Quote Originally Posted by Shazzer
    Soooo true. I was recently at a meeting to discuss when to have other meetings. Argh....

(Another meeting pet peeve: When the topic is supposed to be X, but then someone is reminded of Y during meeting X, so we go off on tangent Y, which reminds someone else of Z, so now we're off on topic Z, far, far away from X, and the meeting lasts twice as long. :rolleyes)
    Then you actually have to schedule another meeting to discuss X because nothing was ever decided about it. Sometimes, believe it or not, I really miss waiting tables...
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    - Albert Einstein

i really hate that derian hatcher is no longer a dallas star and is instead a stupid red wing. grrrr.

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar
    I hate that people claim to be friends with reality tv "stars" :rolleyes

I certainly know that people on TV have friends, but they're certainly not going to invalidate any contracts by "accidentally" spilling the beans!

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by oneTVslave
    Then you actually have to schedule another meeting to discuss X because nothing was ever decided about it. Sometimes, believe it or not, I really miss waiting tables...
    I KNOW! Try being the person with the lucky task of figuring out when to have 10 hours worth of meetings in 8 hours on a daily basis. Sometimes I dream about Microsoft Outlook.

Quote Originally Posted by marybethp
    I KNOW! Try being the person with the lucky task of figuring out when to have 10 hours worth of meetings in 8 hours on a daily basis. Sometimes I dream about Microsoft Outlook.
    Dream??? Isn't that a nightmare???

I hate dreaming about work, because then it feels as if you're working 24....hours...a...DAY.
    "If you're like me, you have a 'been there, done that' attitude when it comes to paleolithic paleontology." - Jon Stewart

"I swear, you are the ho-ho ho." - OTS

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sher
    i really hate that derian hatcher is no longer a dallas star and is instead a stupid red wing. grrrr.
    I hate that too, sher. It's like he left Musolinni's team and joined the Nazi's.

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    I hate telemarketers that call my cell phone! (or any phone for that matter)
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

Quote Originally Posted by BravoFan
    YES--
    I'm not sure if it's telemarketers or what, but every few months we get repeated phone calls that are nothing but a horrendous computerized beeping tone on the other end. This always happens in a cycle, so the calls come every few minutes. What's worse is that it often happens around midnight! The only way to make it stop is to leave the phone off the hook. I HATE that!

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by aliasmq
    OK I absolutely HATE when People cancel plans the day before for lame reasons....PERIOD!
    OMG! So do I! Pisses me off to no extent! Blah! It angers me severely as well. I guess it happens to everyone, though.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by BravoFan
    Do you have something called a "no call list" around where you live? We have it, and it works great! Blocks about 95% of the telemarketers that call. I wanna know how they get cell numbers...

+ Reply to Thread