+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 27 FirstFirst ... 12131415161718192021222324252627 LastLast

Thread: OK, I admit it... I HATE

I hate people who have to be at the center of the universe all the time. So annoying and never there for you, but always expect you to be.

I hate it when the repair shop calls to inform me that they think it's time for my next service. Idiots. Even more than that, I hate how they ask me "Is there anything else I can help you with today?" right before they hang up. NO! You called me, ya morons! I've even told them that, but it never gets a rise out of them. Frickin' robot weirdos.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by marybethp

You must be a Mets fan

or ::gasp:: a Red Sox fan?
    I really don't have a favorite baseball team, but I do LOVE baseball. I guess if I HAD to pick a team, it'd be the Red Sox. *hides behind counter*

-Rach

Quote Originally Posted by Paulie
    I hate it when the repair shop calls to inform me that they think it's time for my next service. Idiots. Even more than that, I hate how they ask me "Is there anything else I can help you with today?" right before they hang up. NO! You called me, ya morons! I've even told them that, but it never gets a rise out of them. Frickin' robot weirdos.
    Hey Paulie, it's almost time for your 9,000 post check up and while we're at it is there anything else we can do for you? Our records indicate that your smilie supply needs to be replenished!

OK I absolutely HATE when People cancel plans the day before for lame reasons....PERIOD!

Quote Originally Posted by Lil_Cutie
    shazzer, you're so funny! No, I own no cheeseheads or anything. I think that stuff is kinda dumb. I own shirts-like a Super Bowl Champions shirt(something that the Vikings still don't have, ) sorry, I know that wasn't nice but it's true, they are 0-4 in the big game.

Packers vs. Vikings, that's the first game of the season, except we host it!
    I know, I know.......0-4 at the Big Game. And I have to say that I'm still ticked about the '98 season when Randy Moss was as fresh and bright as a brand new daisy, and we lost the final game before the Superbowl. Ratbananas!! And we had a 15 win season! ARgh.....

Oh..I'll definitely be watching the first game...I hope we win. he he

In the spirit of the thread:
    I hate paper cuts. I just got a nasty one. Bleh....

And I hate meetings. Did I mention that I hate meetings? Because I do. Hate them. A lot.
    "If you're like me, you have a 'been there, done that' attitude when it comes to paleolithic paleontology." - Jon Stewart

"I swear, you are the ho-ho ho." - OTS

Quote Originally Posted by aliasmq
    OK I absolutely HATE when People cancel plans the day before for lame reasons....PERIOD!
    OR...as happened to me today, the day OF our planned event. I was supposed to review the new Survivors over a nice McDonald's breakfast with my buddy here at work. When I arrived, he had sent me e-mail that he was working at home today.

I mean, I guess he had good family-related reasons and everything, but it still ticked me off. I didn't pack myself a breakfast in anticipation of the big event.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

And, BTW, why do I feel like I should hang up on you, Unklescott?

Quote Originally Posted by Shazzer
    And I hate meetings. Did I mention that I hate meetings? Because I do. Hate them. A lot.
    Ditto. It seem like at my office, we have meetings to schedule other meetings. That's productive...uh, NOT!
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    - Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by oneTVslave
    Ditto. It seem like at my office, we have meetings to schedule other meetings. That's productive...uh, NOT!
    Soooo true. I was recently at a meeting to discuss when to have other meetings. Argh....

(Another meeting pet peeve: When the topic is supposed to be X, but then someone is reminded of Y during meeting X, so we go off on tangent Y, which reminds someone else of Z, so now we're off on topic Z, far, far away from X, and the meeting lasts twice as long. :rolleyes)
    "If you're like me, you have a 'been there, done that' attitude when it comes to paleolithic paleontology." - Jon Stewart

"I swear, you are the ho-ho ho." - OTS

+ Reply to Thread